FXX

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
No its not on DIRECTV yet, nor is it on anywhere else yet.

it does not come on until September.

Then YES it will be on DIRECTV... and I am hearing it will be available in HD upon launch. ;)

According to FXX the channel will be available on DirecTV starting Monday Sept 2 and will be on Channel 619.

NOTE: THe regualr lineup you may have seen advertised seems to start on the 4th.

I don't know why people say it's going to be in channel 619. That's the currect FSC channel, and it makes sense that the site would say that's where FXX will be because that's where "it" is now - but there's no way they're keeping it there. If you remember, FS1 said 607 for a while on the website before they announced it would be on 219. It's simply not logical.

I don't know why people say it's going to be in channel 619. That's the currect FSC channel, and it makes sense that the site would say that's where FXX will be because that's where "it" is now - but there's no way they're keeping it there. If you remember, FS1 said 607 for a while on the website before they announced it would be on 219. It's simply not logical.

I don't know about any other persons but this person said it because that is what FXX is saying----and I mentioned that in my post.

http://www.getfxx.com/

Not ethat it does not assume that all providers will keep it a tthe old FSC slot but it does report that for DirecTV. Is it correct? Who knows but that is why I qualified it as i did.

Last edited:
Parks and Recreation all day long? LOL!

It's ignorantly on channel 619. I emailed Directv why on earth it would still be there and they wrote back and said it is moving, but the final position hasn't been determined. Other channels would have to move, blah blah.

What determines the "HD" indicator in the guide?

Some channels don't have HD in the name (Velocity, Unimas, MovieMax, locals) but are HD.

Some channels are HD, and say HD in the name, but don't show the "HD" icon in the guide. FXX is in this category, but so are a few others, and some channels are hit or miss with it.

Three of my locals show the "HD" icon in the guide, but are not HD. TVLand does this too.

That is not the regular schedule. Still I think that there was not enough on FX to justify two channels.

they needed to start the new season of the League of Always Sunny In Philadelphia tonight to start new network off right!

I have never heard of the original shows on FXX, except It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I didn't realize that show was still being made! I was confused about Sports Night, but it seems to be a sitcom show not another FS Live/Sportscenter show. Maybe I'll check it out. Anyone seen it before?

I have never heard of the original shows on FXX, except It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I didn't realize that show was still being made! I was confused about Sports Night, but it seems to be a sitcom show not another FS Live/Sportscenter show. Maybe I'll check it out. Anyone seen it before?
Sports Night is 90s comedy, i remember it was ok for the time! i don't how funny its would be now

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts