FYI....IRS tax rebate dates!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says if you have direct deposit of your refund they can put that in your account as well but what if you have to pay? Is that still an option or do you have to wait for a paper check?

If I read it right, put the ABA number and account number on the return, and they'll direct deposit it....

"but what if you have to pay?"

I have the same question.

"If I read it right, put the ABA number and account number on the return, and they'll direct deposit it...."

LER, where do you read that?

interesting call on that one.. i guess i would fill out the direct deposit information on your form as if you were getting a refund... maybe then you will get the stimulus quicker...

really they should just let you apply the stimulus to your taxes... that way you have the money even faster.

"but what if you have to pay?"

I have the same question.

"If I read it right, put the ABA number and account number on the return, and they'll direct deposit it...."

LER, where do you read that?

Q. If I'm not expecting a refund, should I still fill out the direct deposit line on my return so I can get my stimulus payment direct deposited?

A. Yes. Even if you aren't due a refund on your tax return, filling out the bank routing information will allow for your stimulus payment to be direct deposited.
from: Stimulus Payments: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

under When and How....

Thank you. Blew right by me.

Q. If I'm not expecting a refund, should I still fill out the direct deposit line on my return so I can get my stimulus payment direct deposited?

A. Yes. Even if you aren't due a refund on your tax return, filling out the bank routing information will allow for your stimulus payment to be direct deposited.

I received this email from a friend in Texas. I can't wait, I need a new car!!!

THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL
wk# lst two of ssn receive your check by week of
1 00-09 july 23
2 10-19 july 30
3 20-29 aug 6
4 30-39 aug 13
5 40-49 aug 20
6 50-59 aug 27
7 60-69 sept 3
8 70-79 sept 10
9 80-89 sept 17
10 90-99 sept 24

This maybe old new to you now but here is real info from IRS site .

Last two SSN digits: Payment will be transmitted:For direct deposit
00 through 20 May 2
21 through 75 May 9
76 through 99 May 16

PAPER CHECK

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed by:
00 through 09 May 16
10 through 18 May 23

19 through 25
May 30
26 through 38 June 6
39 through 51 June 13
52 through 63 June 20
64 through 75 June 27
76 through 87 July 4
88 through 99 July 11

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)