G10R/Equity down?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Little Rock has been having very heavy rain. I use ForecastFox with the Foxfire browser. Anytime the Equity stations go out or lose signal a quick check shows the radar for that area and mine. You just move your cursor over the radar icon and it displays regional radar.

I'm sure Equity has backup power. The weather in this area has been intense today and now it's in Arkansas.

Captain Kirk led Miri along to get control of the kids, found a cure, and left to never return except in reruns.

Speaking of back up power...If the federation is so advanced why do they have to give the command to "switch to backup power" every single time??? Did they lose the technology to automatically switch?

Im having problems with these stations also. I thought it was me (I just set it up this weekend) 11719 is usually bad anyway with only 25-30% on a good ay. But 12114 is usually 80% or better. As for the question of back up power at the federation, The Auto switch system must be on the main power and have to manual switch to backup when main fails. :D

Dang will have to get My Simpsons on AMC-4

PSB, or anyone for that matter, is KUIL-TV FTA(AMC-4)? According to LyngSat it is clear(DVB) but does not have an "F" indicating that it is free. Will I be able to pick this TP with my Fortec Classic box?

Thanks,

Awesome, finally I will be able to pick up one of the major networks. G10 is currently blocked by my next door neighbor's house :( . Do you know if there are any other TPs on other Sats other than G10 that has any of the major networks for Ku band?

will the diseqc switch effect your quality somewhat?I know I was getting between 88-90% quality on G10 but now its down to like 65-77%.or is there something up with G10 lately?

weather is the biggest issue... I haven't had WNGS or Mas Musica channels for a few weeks now. I'm hoping it's not on my end, but it wouldn't be the first time. Echostar might be doing some more junk on their satellites causing glitches in G10?

Mas Musica is gone. Its just a black screen

Whats weird is Saturday when setting up my T90 dish, 11800 TP was at 60 and 11720 was at 30. Last night it was cloudy/slight raining out and both TP's were at 45-47...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts