G10R Reception in Rochester and Buffalo, NY area

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks, Iceberg! Great info that I have missed!
The interference from E9 makes perfect sense. That adjacent tp is damn strong here. The best solution would be to change the frequency or at least move The Tube to another transponder, but since Equity haven't done it yet, I guess there's not much they can do about it.
In the meantime is there anything we can do to fight this intereference. I'll try playing with the frequency, but my past experience tells me this probably won't help. Anything mechanical on the dish/LNB?

Iceberg said:
bigger dish or lower LNB :)

Do they make .2 LNBs already? :)
I'm surely not replacing my 1m dish with a bigger one just for The Tube, my dedication only goes this far ;)

Here's an update:

I have the dish on the porch roof and I am watching G10R right now! Thanks for all the votes of confidence to get the dish up in the air.

From where I am located, I am getting very low signal quality from the TP holding "The Tube", but I will be doing some nudging and bumping in the next few days to see if I can get that up a little bit.

I should have pictures soon.

Cheers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts