galaxy 15 at 133.0 w.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chaskuchar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 16, 2010
saint charles, missouri
i was looking for ewtn and could not find it on the list. had to go to lyngsat and finally found it. it moved off 17c at 91w. is there a special place to request getting galaxy 15, 133w on the list? thanks, charlie

yes, i was looking for it on my 6'. i know i can get it on my 8'. will have to work on it and see if i can adjust my dish perfectly. might try the microhd on this dish. i am using the azbox on the 6' and the microhd on the 8' if the microhd gets ewtn and the azbox doesn't i will put in for christmas for another microhd. charlie

How does someone make the scan that has information. How does it need to be formatted, I do not know how to make screen shots.

I can update TheList with a Channel Master file.
For one or two satellites I can manually update TheList with a microHD UDF channel file.
Thanks.

I can update TheList with a Channel Master file.
For one or two satellites I can manually update TheList with a microHD UDF channel file.
Thanks.
Thanks, I think. AS IN:
I take a clean receiver, blind scan the satellite, then export what I scan into Channel Master and send it to you? Yes?

However, I am thinking, reading 6 foot dish, this would be C band, which I do not yet have working. I, for one, am still near the bottom of the learning curve, So, I need to understand what language someone is speaking before I understand IF I can possibly help. As close as I am to 133, I will try to lean a dish against a wall and see what I can get. I am at 120, 133 is only 13 degrees off to the left and I can get 99 this way very well and that is 21 degrees to the right. So while watching grass grow I might --- oh wait, grass doesn't grow here.....

finally got to 133w with my 6' and azbox. scanned it in and got ewtn at 3807h16301. it is 60q and a solid signal. the microhd on the 8' has other ewtn at 3788h11935 but can't find it on 133w. charlie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)