Galaxy 18 help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I get a lock(on one tp, forget the number) but not a great one in Southern Ontario.I was using the digiwave 1189s but it sucks at getting any Q as I have found with most lnb's from digi.When I bought the fortec 33" it came with a sat radar lnb that I have never heard of but it doubled the quality to 45.Someday I'll have money to get the qph-031 but for now I'll wait till the rain stops and go give the dish a few nudges.

The QPH is nice but it isnt a "do-it-all dish fixer"...When I had one due to my northern latitude (44.7N) the QPH weighed down the LNB holder so my signals were WORSE

I've used a general .4 dual LNB for 3 years now with no issues

Well right now I have the 1198s tie wrapped to the radar lnb so in theory I would think the 2 should equal about the same as qph and then I wont have to worry about the tie wraps breaking etc.

What model is your .4 dual? Around here getting anything under .6 is hard to find.Even the qph is $65(CAD) plus 13 percent tax plus an hour drive each way to get.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)