Galaxy 18 question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kickboxer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 10, 2007
Hello I'm getting about 70% quality on most galaxy 18 tp's but there is nothing on 11965. Can someone please tell me if they are getting any quality on that tp?It was working fine about two weeks ago but all of a sudden no quality on 11965.
Thanks

It was still pretty weird that the whole 11965 tp was not getting any quality, Untill I did some investigation about the company that offered those channels and this is what I got. I had a subscription with HD media and they offerd me Aaj tv, Hum tv, Avt Khyber, Peace tv and Waqt tv for 24.99 a month. I paid $154 upfront. I think I have been scammed.

Dish TV Pay Television Satellite Services and System for TV Reception.

New Yorker Arrested for Providing Hezbollah TV Channel

zTruth : New York: Javed Iqbal pleads guilty to broadcasting Hezbollah television in U.S.

I called the company to find out why the channels weren't working and Mr. Iqbal's wife said he's in Europe and I said no he's in jail.

Scam Site. Scam People and Scam Business please beware!!!

Those news articles are old....He use to have a TP on Amazonas (61W) which had some good stuff on there until it got taken down ;)

Yeah that's the Amazonas tp he used that got him arrested couple of years ago. I know the news old but I believe he has been sentenced last month. Hence all of a sudden the TP is down..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)