Galaxy 19 (97W) Ku-band channel guide -- Apr. 5 update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Shame about AD Sports, had some good programming on it.

On another note, the weirdest programming I have seen yet on 97W has to be on PNG, which is showing "The Walking Dead" (dubbed, not subtitled)! Now I know PNG is an American channel, but it is also broadcast to Iran/Middle East on Yahsat 1A (52.5E). Naturally, I would assume this programming is geared for their North American viewers, rather than those in Iran!

Yep, I agree that PNG has lots of cool stuff (and Gem TV, too), but like you, I guess the target audience would be the Iranian ex-pat community here in North America, and this in turn makes a great way to rebroadcast those U.S. programs by satellite into the Middle East :) I would love to see them go subtitles instead of dubbing -- and not just because I would be able to understand them and enjoy them. Usually, people prefer it (I remember when Ebru TV showed a lot of German movies dubbed into English; it just wasn't the same. iFilm English does an ok job with the extra music and sound effects and native speakers, but it still loses something).

Status
Please reply by conversation.