Gallery HD

dziko

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 18, 2004
I just wanted to take a pole does anyone watch Gallery HD? I do and I love some of the shows they present. I find them enriching and en lighting. I would like to know if you like or dislike it. Also what would you like to see on it. :rolleyes:

YES! We watch Gallery HD a lot! Watched "Vermeer" yesterday. Very educational and entertaining. It is a great channel for homeschoolers, too.

They are doing a great job with the programming. My only request would be for less repetition and more new material.

Really, one of my favorite channels.

Gallery is great! A slice of culture that Iowa wouldn't otherwise have!

My girlfriend is thinking about subbing (she doesn't have an HD set) because she likes Gallery so much. It's been great for me too, since I like the programs and I don't have to watch so much Trading Spaces, etc, anymore.

Also, I've been burning the shows to DVD-R to share with my mom.

Brian

I don't think I've watched an entire show on Gallery yet. Just caught bits and pieces of stuff. Don't have anything against it, really -- just doesn't seem to show anything that grabs my attention away from the movie channels and RAVE and MOOV and sports and network shows and well, you get the idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts