Game Finder

Anyone have trouble with game finder? It seems it's froze on all the games. Won't transfer the completed games over to the finished games. etc. etc.:oldmad:oldmad:oldmad
Good evening, Howard Simmons. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We have been receiving a few reports of this issue, and we are currently looking into the cause. We are still gathering information about this issue, and it definitely helps when we attach an account number to issue like this. Since we can't quite pull up account info through here at this time, if you would like to help us submit a formal ticket on your behalf, then we would love you to contact our wonderful Chat Team by clicking right here: Direct Chat - Caleb S

Good evening, Howard Simmons. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We have been receiving a few reports of this issue, and we are currently looking into the cause. We are still gathering information about this issue, and it definitely helps when we attach an account number to issue like this. Since we can't quite pull up account info through here at this time, if you would like to help us submit a formal ticket on your behalf, then we would love you to contact our wonderful Chat Team by clicking right here: Direct Chat - Caleb S
Just report it to the engineers or who ever you report problems to because I'm not the only one on here it seems.

Saturdays are huge for me during the fall. College football keeps in front of the [mulit] screen with four boxes going and hitting Game Finder all day. Yeah...there was trouble yesterday connecting sometimes and then it would load easy, but wouldn't be updated. It looks like it gave up around 3:00 PM EDT, giving the same scores. Now does Dish own that app or is it contracted with someone?

Saturdays are huge for me during the fall. College football keeps in front of the [mulit] screen with four boxes going and hitting Game Finder all day. Yeah...there was trouble yesterday connecting sometimes and then it would load easy, but wouldn't be updated. It looks like it gave up around 3:00 PM EDT, giving the same scores. Now does Dish own that app or is it contracted with someone?

Good morning, Eddie Willers! We know that your Saturday games are important to you and we want to do all that we can to make sure you don't miss a moment of the action. The only App's that Dish owns are the MyDish App and the Dish Anywhere App. -- Sam F

Reactions: pattykay
I think it was that Iowa vs Iowa State game that had two delays because of weather that fouled up the whole schedule and Game Finder couldn't catch up.:biggrin

I am surprised that on the Dish site they list the "INFO" channels that used to be the Fox Sports networks in Game Finder. Makes it look like you can get those games with Multi-Sport pack but you can't on those channels.
That surprised me too, but I suppose it is best to err on the side of caution. If a contract is reached and those channels miraculously return before game time, then the games will already be listed on the proper channel, so fans won't complain about missing the games because they weren't listed.

Looks like Dish needs to talk the people who have gamefinder again. It's showing scores of 0-0 but the scores are showing up on the left.:oldmad:oldmad:oldmad
It looks like the picture I posted of Gamefinder last night also shows this issue. I had not noticed, since I was more focused on the (now inaccurate) Multi-Sport ad, but the scores for the games that are "on now" both say 0-0.
1025191924-00.jpg

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Looks like Dish needs to talk the people who have gamefinder again. It's showing scores of 0-0 but the scores are showing up on the left.:oldmad:oldmad:oldmad
Yikes! When I saw that it was marked as resolved, I thought we found to root to this issue. I will aware our Engineering Team that this issue is continuing. We really do appreciate you bringing this to our attention again, as we do want to resolve it permanently.

It looks like the picture I posted of Gamefinder last night also shows this issue. I had not noticed, since I was more focused on the (now inaccurate) Multi-Sport ad, but the scores for the games that are "on now" both say 0-0.
View attachment 141355

That's a good catch. We definitely don't want any of our advertisements to give out false information. I will forward this information to see how we can get that taken care of. Thanks! - Caleb S

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Yikes! When I saw that it was marked as resolved, I thought we found to root to this issue. I will aware our Engineering Team that this issue is continuing. We really do appreciate you bringing this to our attention again, as we do want to resolve it permanently.

That's a good catch. We definitely don't want any of our advertisements to give out false information. I will forward this information to see how we can get that taken care of. Thanks! - Caleb S
Looks like they got it fixed. It was working again by the end of the evening.

View attachment 141355
It was alright in the scoreboard on the left but the scores on the left was reading 0's.

It looks like the picture I posted of Gamefinder last night also shows this issue. I had not noticed, since I was more focused on the (now inaccurate) Multi-Sport ad...
View attachment 141355
So this morning I got a pop-up in Gamefinder saying that there is a new version of Gamefinder, and asking if I wanted to launch it. After selecting "Launch" I noticed that the new version of Gamefinder makes this false ad even more annoying, putting it right in the middle of the listings of the games, and prominently displaying at the top of the banner "Multi-Sport Pack: Over 35 channels of your favorite sports networks."
1214190750-00.jpg

Come on, Dish! Either actually start delivering more than 35 channels in Multi-Sport Pack, or get this ad fixed!
:mad:

So this morning I got a pop-up in Gamefinder saying that there is a new version of Gamefinder, and asking if I wanted to launch it. After selecting "Launch" I noticed that the new version of Gamefinder makes this false ad even more annoying, putting it right in the middle of the listings of the games, and prominently displaying at the top of the banner "Multi-Sport Pack: Over 35 channels of your favorite sports networks."
View attachment 142261
Come on, Dish! Either actually start delivering more than 35 channels in Multi-Sport Pack, or get this ad fixed!
:mad:
I got the same thing 3 days ago on my Hopper/sling and mine came up with a no go and to call the 800 number after I hit the launch button. What do you have a Hopper 3?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)