GAME MIX CHANNELS (701 AND 702) DISAPPEAR from GUIDE

Status
Please reply by conversation.

naldoron

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
Did anyone else notice this? I have Super Fan and those 2 channels were in my guide a couple of days ago and now they are gone. Is this an error or problem with Directv??

Tribune Media provides the EPG data last I read, so they may have included something too early or something that was never meant to be in.

naldoron said:
Did anyone else notice this? I have Super Fan and those 2 channels were in my guide a couple of days ago and now they are gone. Is this an error or problem with Directv??

I had something strange happen to me during the first 20 mins of the games. I would select gamemix from the guide and a screen would come up saying "channel currently not available" with a selector in the bottom right hand corner highlighting "ok". After I selected that, an infomercial for some COLON CLEANSING PILLS came on and the receiver wouldn't change channels, bring up the guide, nothing. Panic ensued. Big crowds at my house for football do not want to hear about colon cleansing pills, especially when I was unable to do anything about it. The infomercial was talking about examining your stools and everything. Ugh. Happened twice. Had to turn off the receiver and then turn back on to get it my receiver to respond. After awhile, though, the gamemix channels worked fine. Anyone else have this?

I experimented with both channels yesterday, mostly before the 2nd Fox game - Chargers/Cowboys.

I generally liked the concept and I can see this can be very usefull as the season progresses.

I noticed this morning that that both channels were gone from the guide but I guess that is normal. I expect they will be active for Sundays games.

Oh yeah, the 30 minute "Short Cuts" is cool too. I watched about 10 minutes this morning. Easy way to catch up on the games I couldn't see live.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

How many are actually buying Sunday ticket this year?

Sorting the Now Playing List on HR10-250

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts