Game search

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jjferrari1

Original poster
May 13, 2009
kingston nh
Have had this problem when trying to record Yankee games since "game search" was initiated. Will set a game to record, say at 7 pm, and the next morning the list tells me there are 2 new recordings. When I try to playback the 7 pm recording, it shows a 4 or 5 hour duration, but when I hit play, it shoots to the end and asks me if I want to delete or not. I cannot access the recording. The second "recording" is from a later time the same night and says that I am not authorized to watch this. (BLACKOUT) This has happened multiple times and is very frustrating. Anyone else out there experience this? Can you turn game search off? This has only happened since game search.

Last edited:
Have had this problem when trying to record Yankee games since "game search" was initiated. Will set a game to record, say at 7 pm, and the next morning the list tells me there are 2 new recordings. When I try to playback the 7 pm recording, it shows a 4 or 5 hour duration, but when I hit play, it shoots to the end and asks me if I want to delete or not. I cannot access the recording. The second "recording" is from a later time the same night and says that I am not authorized to watch this. (BLACKOUT) This has happened multiple times and is very frustrating. Anyone else out there experience this? Can you turn game search off? This has only happened since game search.

Try rebooting your rec. and see if it still does it.

Menu > Set Up > System Set Up > Reset > Restart Rec. > Dash

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts