Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

Costco is $4.179 here which is where most of the low-price stations are. The difference being that most of the other brands charge up to 15 cents/gallon for using a credit/debit card.

I didn't have enough gas to make it to Costco last night so I paid $4.579 + 10 cents/gallon for premium at a 76 station.

I'm not looking forward to buying non-ethanol mower/boat gas but it will still be worth the extra money.

Speaking of ethanol in gasoline, I hear that comes up for renewal this year and I hope desperately that it is reversed.
I wish ethanol based fuel wasn't lethal to lawnmowers and snow blowers.

I wish ethanol based fuel wasn't lethal to lawnmowers and snow blowers.
I installed shut-off valves in my gas lines, when done using them, I turn OFF the valve, and run my equipment completely dry until it stops running. Not even gas left in the carburetor, etc. It can't gum up then. Haven't had a single issue since.

As much as I don't like ethanol contaminated gas,it has never caused me any problems with any of my equipment.From chainsaws to garden tractors 10% 87 is all I use,2 or 4 cycle.The only things I run dry are things not used for really long periods.

Reactions: TheKrell
My wife was out grocery shopping and topped off her vehicle last night. I checked on Gas Buddy and told her that one station's price had just been updated and they were still selling gas for a lower price. So what happens?

'Well, I was already at the grocery store and got gas there because I didn't want to drive over there.'

'Over there'
is a quarter mile away from where she was. So instead of paying $3.35 she pays $3.49 - the most expensive price in town. :facepalm

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I wish ethanol based fuel wasn't lethal to lawnmowers and snow blowers
You should see what it does to boat and personal watercraft engines.

That's one of the reasons I want to see it gone. The other is that the science behind the CO2 savings may not be what the original research suggests. Someone in Wisconsin did some research into what plowing up new ground does and found that rather than a 20+ percent savings in CO2, ethanol might have actually caused a 24% increase due to the trapped gases released when fallow ground was cultivated to grow corn.

And up another dime since yesterday:

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 7.46.51 AM.png