Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not only has my gasoline/diesel bills doubled over the last 18 months but my natural gas expense has as well. And that's AFTER spending thousands of dollars making my home and businesses more energy efficient last year. I.E. my usage has gone down. :(

• Wow
Reactions: c-spand
It was $4.19 yesterday near us but one station updated their price on Gas Buddy about an hour ago and it was down to $3.99! :)

Imagine getting excited when it is down to only $3.99 a gallon. :rolleyes

Reactions: TheKrell
Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 8.03.33 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell and FTA4PA
Not only has my gasoline/diesel bills doubled over the last 18 months but my natural gas expense has as well. And that's AFTER spending thousands of dollars making my home and businesses more energy efficient last year. I.E. my usage has gone down. :(
I purchased a generator last year just because of this situation in California energy. They banned small engines this year so i got it in time. If you try and get one by mail they do not send it to california due to new law. They are also turning off a clean energy Rancho Seco nuke plant. Which makes no sense. The transition to electric vehicles is quite the disaster i saw coming. In a city they banned building any new gas stations. Getting to be a bit much when it is impossible to afford a electric car and there is a lack of computer chips. So it is quite the ordeal here. Fuel here was 4.69$ a couple of weeks ago now its over 5.00$.at 5.06 the lowest in town at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell