Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

Lowest here in Jacksonville, FL is 2.08. Was in Ocala FL last week and it was the same there. We still have a few stations at ~ $2.29 but they also have no business!.

I wonder if the earthquakes in Hawaii will give the oil pricers excuse to jack the price back up to ~ $3 again. Oh, forgot, Elections around the corner and its payback time for the politicians.

I paid $1.95 a gallon this evening.

I've been considering getting a full size truck, like a Silverado.

I'd hate to get one and then gas prices go back up to $3 a gallon.

Prices will rise right after election, bush oil buddies tried to help him and his party but it appears a failure. saudi oil has driven down prices, thats sure to end.

buy efficent, no matter what it saves money the environment and helps to make us less dependent on other countries.

I HOPE the new democratically controlled congress actually doies something about this.

we need alternative fuels NOW

No change along the I-75 corridor from Atlanta to Detroit other than a few cents here or there so mostly it has remained the same as it was a month ago.

$2.05 - $2.20

Go ahead and let them charge what they want for the gas and oil. They are just shooting themselves in the foot as it will cause us to go to alternative fuels sooner.

I HOPE the new democratically controlled congress actually doies something about this.

:haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha

NightRyder

That sucks. That's over 40 miles from me. :( Oh well. :)

I expect gas prices to go back up tonight or tomorrow. Oil is now over $61 a barrel thanks to OPEC and lower inventories.