Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

prices jumped 14 - 20 cents here in the last 2 days, figured they would do that thanks to the refinery and oil closing at $100.74 a barrel, time to take it off the stock market.

$3.08 $3.18

Oil itself does not trade on the stock market; is is a speculative futures and/or commodity trade. Like coffee, sugar, gold, etc

NYMEX would be its trading post I think.

$3.99 here for Diesel too. Gas is still under $4.00 at $3.91 but we'll get there soon. Man they just find excuses to keep jacking up the prices.

Diesel at $4.49 here in Detroit. Why is the ecomically hardest hit state in the country paying the most for oil? Did I mention gas is at $3.29 a gallon also?

Yet another eye into the fact it not ALL about oil and greed.

Many places high high added taxes, some are higher thanks to location near car returns and air ports, some raise price bes cause of attached features such as grocery or fast food, and then theres.....

GORDA, Calif. - Try not to run low on gas in the tiny Big Sur town of Gorda, where a gallon of unleaded regular costs $5.20. And it's $5.40 a gallon for premium.
ADVERTISEMENT

Amerigo Gas Station employee James Willman says at least once a day he gets an earful from motorists who pull into Gorda, which is about 35 miles north of Cambria on scenic Highway 1.

Willman says "they say all kinds of stuff — `You ought to be shot,' or 'Where's your mask?'"

The good-humored Willman usually responds, "Hey, I just work here."

Many potential customers slow down, look at the price, then keep on rolling.

Station manager Leo Flores says the high price reflects the cost of bringing fuel to the town's remote location as well as its reliance on a diesel generator for all of its power.

Yet another eye into the fact it not ALL about oil and greed.

Many places high high added taxes, some are higher thanks to location near car returns and air ports, some raise price bes cause of attached features such as grocery or fast food, and then theres.....

GORDA, Calif. - Try not to run low on gas in the tiny Big Sur town of Gorda, where a gallon of unleaded regular costs $5.20. And it's $5.40 a gallon for premium.
ADVERTISEMENT

Amerigo Gas Station employee James Willman says at least once a day he gets an earful from motorists who pull into Gorda, which is about 35 miles north of Cambria on scenic Highway 1.

Willman says "they say all kinds of stuff — `You ought to be shot,' or 'Where's your mask?'"

The good-humored Willman usually responds, "Hey, I just work here."

Many potential customers slow down, look at the price, then keep on rolling.

Station manager Leo Flores says the high price reflects the cost of bringing fuel to the town's remote location as well as its reliance on a diesel generator for all of its power.

Hope it's down hill to the next gas station. Gives new meaning to the term "highway robbery".