GBox Sale: Save $20 - Sale ends 01/10/2010

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Dear C-Banders,

For a limited time only, we are offering the GBox V3000 at $20 discount of the regular price. For a limited time only, until 01/10/2010, the GBox will be sold for $59.99 plus S/H. If you are in the market for one, this is the time to get it

iSEqC Compatible MOTOR POSITIONER / CONTROLLER

Sadoun PowerTech V3000 (GBOX)

On Sale $59.99
Regular price $79.99
(sale ends 01/10/2010)

Specifications and order information here

Top rated positioner.
This controller is used to position your C band dish. It takes DiSEqC commands from your satellite receiver and converts it into 36V pulse and sensor to store positions - can store 99 Positions. It can work as a stand alone positioner or it can accept DiSEqC 1.2 commands from a satellite receiver. Controls and displays position. upgraded Remote control Included.

GBox Vs. V-Box

• Twice the pulse count - Twice the precision
  • 6 LED display Vs. only 3
  • 99 Programmed satellite position vs. 60
  • Programmable Satellite Name vs. None
  • Re-sync function vs. None
The Choice is clear. The choice is GBOX.

I'm telling you guys you better get one at that price. I got one this fall and it's the best investment I made next to my receiver. I only wish my SG2100 for my Ku dish worked as well as the Gbox does on Cband. Blind

This may start to be confusing. There is already a VBox V4000. It looks identical to the GBox V3000 except its build for European usage. I'm guessing the comparison is with the VBox 6. Could be interesting.

Well... you're not alone on missing out. I was too busy watching ebay vbox that I totally missed this deal too...

Sadoun's web site has been down all day.
Maybe he'd appreciate a phone call, and be happy to make a buck. - :D

Thanks Anole.

It was down during the night for an update. It is up now. Yeh, I appreciate a phone call if you guys notice it was down. I posted in another thread our mirror site address in case you need an alternative.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts