General Hospital

I'm still mad that Sonny just let Franco walk right out of his office; he should have called Jason right then and there. At the end of the show when Franco was talking directly into the camera, it was so chilling, too creepy to just be described as creepy. I can't think of the word for it, I'm going to have nightmares of just Franco talking, lol!

I'm still mad that Sonny just let Franco walk right out of his office; he should have called Jason right then and there. At the end of the show when Franco was talking directly into the camera, it was so chilling, too creepy to just be described as creepy. I can't think of the word for it, I'm going to have nightmares of just Franco talking, lol!
He is a creepster for sure. What is going to become of the girl that looked like Claudia that he had after her death? Do you remember when they showed that? Tell HiFi to leave the lights on tonight...no nightmares....BOO!!!

Do you think that the extra body found in the warehouse was Claudia's? Now it is saying that Sonny will try and plant evidence to make it look like Franco killed Claudia.

I don't know how he could pull that off, but I guess we'll see.

Did Lucky and Jason blow up? They were in his apartment that he was leaving, and then it blew up. It's driving me crazy not knowing.

I thought that they had blown up too!!! Lucky and Nikolas were interesting today...Lucky was great. Now they have Patrick jumping Robin about Lisa.
So glad that they are pairing Lulu and Dante together...love them!!! Strap a bomb to me and almost go boom...I will not be at work the next day.
Michael jumping Kristina about their dad was BS....he has really turned into a true blooded brat.

I know, I hope they do something with Michael soon, cuz he's really starting to get on my last nerve.

Lulu was kinda crappy to Carly, given that Carly was trying to help her out. I wouldn't be at work the next day either, no matter what. I'd be telling Maxie to get her a** to work, cuz I almost got blew up in your place.

Yeah, Robin didn't really out Lisa, she just confirmed what was asked regarding her.

Ok Finally caught up!At least on GH. I still have about 20 All My Children episodes and 5 One Life to Live... almost caught up on that one too. I've been catching up while Michael is in Salt Lake City. We were both off over the holidays and I got way behind.

Well it was definitely Claudia's body so that whole thing about who will die was another bunch of .... um crap... to make you watch. I am so glad it was not Dante'. I really enjoy him.
The way Michael talked to him was terrible and I wanted to smack him one! LuLu is onto Elizabeth ..... good for her. I am pretty tired of the Elizabeth story too. I used to like the character even though she was just too sweet. They are just messing up that storyline big time too.
Christina is supposed to end up in the hospital. They kept referring to it as the teen dating violence storyline before but hadnt really shown that much. Kiefer is not going to be the person blamed though.

They will probably have Liz get pregnant again and then it will be a long drawn out process of which brother is the father. Where the heck is Spencer?

They will probably have Liz get pregnant again and then it will be a long drawn out process of which brother is the father. Where the heck is Spencer?

I know! Nicholas just turns around and starts packing... just like that. I was thinking he was just going to run out the door. He did then mention Spencer though. Not to worry. I am sure we will see him any day now and he will be 18 and dating.

My wishes have come true before, after all they got rid of the whiney red head michael.
Welcome SatPilot...they will probably have Olivia and Sonny together eventually, so your wish will come true. They went from red headed whiny Michael to blonde headed mouthy Michael. I agree that the new Michael has finally fit the role. :)

Surviving Jack

Aerial America on Smithsonian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)