General Hospital

Looks like they are heading towards a breakdown for Elizabeth more than Lucky at this point. I would definitely prefer that.

I am looking forward to the Dante/Sonny reveal except for Dante having to get shot. AT least we know he will survive. They had better not make it one of those sort term survival things though. They did that with characters on One Life to Live and All My Children.
The thing that I do not get his HOW can Dante/Dominic have the goods on Sonny for murdering Claudia when it was not Sonny that killed her...hmmmm. There really is not a case against Sonny and now he is going to shoot his own son and for what? Olivia should really have told Sonny alot sooner or even told Dominic. Also even though Michael "axed" Claudia, he was defending his mom and sister from a lunatic that was going to kidnap Jocelyn. Sonny really needs to get a brain and realize that his mob ways are getting way to out of hand. Carly should not want any part of Sonny around her daughter. Oh well enough babble. I have missed chatting so guess this makes up for it somewhat????

PS...they have really ruined the characters of Liz and Nikolas with there shenanigans. I do not care if I see them on the screen anymore or not..such a waste. Hope Jason will try and get Jake back for him and Sam.

The thing that I do not get his HOW can Dante/Dominic have the goods on Sonny for murdering Claudia when it was not Sonny that killed her...hmmmm. There really is not a case against Sonny and now he is going to shoot his own son and for what? Olivia should really have told Sonny alot sooner or even told Dominic. Also even though Michael "axed" Claudia, he was defending his mom and sister from a lunatic that was going to kidnap Jocelyn. Sonny really needs to get a brain and realize that his mob ways are getting way to out of hand. Carly should not want any part of Sonny around her daughter. Oh well enough babble. I have missed chatting so guess this makes up for it somewhat????

PS...they have really ruined the characters of Liz and Nikolas with there shenanigans. I do not care if I see them on the screen anymore or not..such a waste. Hope Jason will try and get Jake back for him and Sam.

If they just wouldn't have covered it all up in the first place. Of course it would have made the storyline end too simply for a soap.
Evidence is the hair they somehow found in the cabin..... how they did that since the cabin was burned was a miracle. The ashes from the fireplace where Sonny's shirt was burned showed Claudia's dna from the blood ..... hmmmm
Next week is really going to get interesting!

FEBRUARY SWEEPS NEWS

Boy, January on General Hospital sure left things on one heck of a cliffhanger. Dante moved to arrest Sonny! Sonny shot Dante! Olivia told Sonny he just shot his son! Whew! That was a lot. It's up to February to start sorting that all out.

For starters, Dante needs to survive the shooting ... OK, he does, but it looks pretty grim for a moment. You'll want to be there for the historic moment as Sonny and Dante first meet as father and son. Look for there to be no end of awkward moments for Olivia, especially once Dante wakes up and is furious at his mother for lying to him. On the flip side, Lulu stands by Dante, and they grow closer than ever. She also stands up to Sonny, in what is definitely a memorable scene.
In the meantime, the investigation into Claudia's murder doesn't stop just because Dante got shot. Michael shocks everyone by confessing to the murder, in order to save his dad. But it's Sonny who wants to take the fall for Michael, if need be. And besides, nobody believes Michael anyway. Story of that kid's life.

So it's Sonny who will go on trial, and that's gonna be HUGE. Jax maneuvers for a hotshot prosecutor (played by Another World alum Dahlia Salem) to take the case -- he wants Sonny sent to prison and is taking NO chances. It really drives a wedge in between him and Carly, too. They both make plans to get a divorce; is this just Carly and Jax jockeying for the upper hand as usual, or are they really over?

In the meantime, the pressure all falls on Dante to make the case against his own dad. He actually is going to cover for Sonny about the shooting, but as for Claudia's murder? He won't be budged. This makes him a Problem (with a capital P). And you know how Jason normally deals with Problems, right?
As for the other big drama in Port Charles, both Elizabeth and Lucky continue to spiral rapidly downwards. Lucky continues to drink and get into fights. It's bad. It might be worse for Liz, though, who is losing her marbles. Which makes it an incredibly inconvenient time for Helena Cassadine to show up, so of course she does. Grandma Death is super pleased that Nikolas did such a dastardly, Cassadine-like thing to his own brother. But there is a BIG development on the way that's not only going to shake this whole story up, but it's also going to send Elizabeth straight over the edge ...

Speaking of going over the edge, Johnny is out to avenge Claudia's death -- and this month, he's willing to take over the Zacchara mob to do so. So that's one more threat Sonny's got to deal with. More importantly, though, does this mean Johnny's stepping over a line and won't be able to turn back? That might be the case with him and Olivia. He also gets an unlikely partner in crime ... an unlikely Australian partner in crime.

All this, PLUS: Kristina may not be able to hide Kiefer's abuse any longer, and Alexis finally decides to work with Diane!

So he really did shoot him...was this on Friday or did they just show it today? If so I need to check my dvr.....grrrrr. This is most definitely Olivia's fault!!!!!

OMG Why did I feel so sorry for Sonny when they dragged him away? After all he is a mobster who just shot someone!
Why was it so easy for Robin to switch to calling him Dante'. When you are so accustomed to calling someone by a certain name I don't think it is that easy to stop.
I don't understand the Franco tape either. Maybe there was something on the end that they didn't watch. I remember when they showed him making the video.

I felt bad for Sonny too, it's hard not to feel bad. I mean, he just found out that Dante is his son.

I think Kristina was kinda harsh, but I don't like her much anyway. Poor Molly didn't know what to think. I really like Molly, there is something about her, very charismatic and cute!

Molly and Morgan are the cutest kids of that age that they have had on soaps in a long time.
Morgan is going to have a really bad time. That little kid can act! There is an interview with Dominic (Dante) and he praised the heck out of the little kid. He said it was amazing to see him work and that he was extremely talented for a kid that age.

I agree. He is very convincing. How is he going to handle Jax's betrayal as well.

If I were Jax, I'd sleep with one eye open, cuz Michael's crazy and he might lose it when he finds out what Jax was really up to.

Wow today's episode had soooo many degrees of sadness. I do not know either how the heck they will write Sonny back into the picture? It seems to me that he is done with a capital "D". Too funny that Jason and Michael both thought that they could get him out of the country again "scot-free". Nothing changes the fact that he shot a cop!!!

What was with Patrick and him taking his shirt off so much in front of Lisa?

I almost teared up when Lulu was talking to Dante and he woke up.

Frank even watched this one with me and he says "they ought to find Sonny's corpse in a ditch somewhere with a white glove on his chest". I do not want them to write Sonny or Dante off the show. GH must have got some new writers....kudos:)

Maybe this will be all a dream??? Olivia is having a dream of the fallout of Dante and Sonny??? Because that is the ONLY scenario that is left unless Maurice Benard himself is needing a vacation. Like Luke does.

Surviving Jack

Aerial America on Smithsonian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)