General Hospital

Hey Mallory and SatGal...missed you both bunches!!! Popped into read SatGal's previews. I am hoping that Frank will be back soon too. I definitely miss him being on here and he does too:(. We have to get the birthday boys back together and soon.

Anyhow I do not believe that it was Franco that fell of the building.....way to easy. I hope that Mac does not get killed off. What a shocker on Kiefer's dad!!! I am wondering if Franco ever figured out that Jake is Jason's son....is that why he kidnapped that Aidan?

OOPS... I didnt do the previews this week!

I don't believe it was Franco either. It was a stupid ending to something they made such a big deal out of. They never turned it over or looked at it. I think those cops that were going to take Jason in worked for Franco too. They gave him over way too easily.
I thought Elizabeth's reaction to her baby being missing was strange. I guarantee you that if it were my baby I would be a basket case. I would not be as calm as she has been.

I imagine they find Liz's baby, need to do DNA test to determine it is hers and walla they discover Lucky is the father.

Lucky is then on the Maury Povich show. "You are the father!"

I skipped the Brenda's Men marathon yesterday. It was kinda boring, so I let my kids watch channel 8, PBS. Hopefully today's comeback is interesting. I always liked Brenda, so I hope her storyline doesn't suck. :D :D

What does her storyline have to do with port charles? Unless she is going to go back there to get away from the stupid people that are trying to scar her face? And why are they trying to scar her face? I didn't really understand. But so far we know that Sonny has been thinking about her and she has been thinking about him and Jason. Oh, boy. And holy moley, she was thin, thin, thin. But that's just my opinion.

The Dante, Brook, Lulu scene was hilarious today! Oh, wow, I can't wait to see what Lulu does now. Best part of today's show IMO.

Also, Lisa is getting creepy. Taking Robin's meds and throwing them away, and the photo's. She needs to get a life.

The Dante, Brook, Lulu scene was hilarious today! Oh, wow, I can't wait to see what Lulu does now. Best part of today's show IMO.

Also, Lisa is getting creepy. Taking Robin's meds and throwing them away, and the photo's. She needs to get a life.
If Dante truly believes that Brooklyn did not drug him then being that he is a cop, he would or should be trying to find out who, what where and why he was drugged :confused:

Now as for Lisa....I read somewhere that she is going to be killed off when Robin finds out about her and Patrick. She is truly a "Fatal Attraction". Patrick should just tell Robin what this girl is doing and not hiding the fact that yes she took her meds and all. Now she is out with Emma....that is truly Patrick's fault.

Brenda's return is so boring....I thought that it would be so interesting but has turned out so far as a bust.

Now for the 22nd time and counting, Jason gets released from jail and then sent back to jail...what is up with that cop Ronnie??? I mean the real deal was to find Franco and they just sort of forgot all about Franco until now that Brenda has some meeting with his voodoo assistant. He kidnapped Aidan and you would think that Lucky, Dante or Jason would still be searching for him :confused:

Next Johnny confronts Sonny with a gun and takes the gun and shoots Johnny....is this it for Johnny? Then Ronnie takes the gun and calls it in that Sonny has shot an unarmed man. :rant::confused:

Last but not least....Happy Birthday Mallory!!! I remembered it being your birthday and had to make sure to pop in today. Hope it is a good one. I am hoping to be around more....fingers and toes crossed. Missed you and SatGal.....;)

I missed today's episode, and with Colby starting preschool next week, I will be missing about half of each show everyday. At this point, I don't care, cuz it's not been all that great. I'm tired of Ronnie, the actor that plays him just drives me crazy. And speaking of actors, the nuMorgan was on yesterday or the day before, and he was so pathetic. That's just me though, I really liked the old one.

Brenda has been boring so far. But I noticed that they put her in the opening credits really quick like. What's that about? Usually it takes them forever to add someone or take someone out that has "died." Very interesting...

I wish Jason and Sam could just go somewhere and be happy together. They are my favorite couple ever. Spinelli needs to get back to himself too, and forget all about Maxie.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes and starting the thread. :D Hope to see you and Satgal around more often. It's lonely without ya!! :D

Awwww too sweet Colby in preschool:). Hope he is excited? and mama too. If anything really good happens I will post and I know there is somewhere that you can watch it at night or whenever you want.

I am surprised that Ronnie has not disappeared, you know the way that Sonny and Jason make people poof.

I noticed the opening credits too and you are right it takes them 4ever to add or delete an actor. Brenda was big time on GH at one time and I guess they felt compelled to get off there rumps and add her there. I liked her better with Jax not Sonny. That would be interesting to see some competition for Carly.

Sorry if I spoiled the show before you watched it today......

Really, really have missed seeing you but at least I got Frank back on here. Now I will just have to pop in on my own and say "hey". Hope you have a great day and so glad I got to see you here. Hope HiFi is treating you extra special:)? I will see you soon...hugs and take care

I agree with both of you. I want to know what happened to the good writers because for every month of gh I might actually like one episode. They stuck the Franco thing in there and then keep getting side tracked from it. They thought it was going to bring more interest I think. Now they are bringing Brenda back because they think that will create more interest. So far..... not me.
Does anyone else think Brenda's voice is whiney or am I just being super critical. And that weird little laugh thing she keeps doing seems so phoney..... ok... I'm being too critical.

PREVIEWS
Johnny's been shot, and the big question is: Did Sonny shoot him in self-defense? He did ... but the actions of crooked-cop Ronnie have made Sonny look like a stone cold killer. Before the week is over, we'll know if Johnny survives -- and if Dante believes that his father is innocent.
Meanwhile, Brenda is in Rome, mulling over her marriage proposal. And you know how Brenda feels about marriage proposals. Expect some more longing glances as she thinks about Sonny -- and for Sonny to decide it might be time to evade the law by taking a trip ... to Rome!
Back in Port Charles, Patrick finally admits to Robin that he cheated with Lisa. Robin's devastated, of course, while Lisa cranks up the crazy even further. And by "the crazy," we mean her most twisted actions yet.
Jason and Sam, for their part, are about to get caught up in a "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"-style scheme -- and they end up in a gunfight in the middle of the woods. Look for things to take a serious turn when somebody gets shot.
All this, PLUS: Michael finds out about Carly's scheme against Dante, and Claire finally picks a side between Johnny and Sonny.

PREVIEWS...

I am not enjoying Brenda's return. The phony laugh drives me bonkers and the storyline is stupid. Seriously, after all this time they suddenly can't think of anyone/anything else but each other...... um sorry, I'm not buying it.

There will not be too much to get excited over. Even the Patrick cheats on Robin and creates a fatal attraction storyline isnt exciting.
And the hits just keep on coming. Robin was on the way to pick up Patrick to talk and Lisa runs out in the street and gets hit by Robin's car intentionally. :rant::eek::confused:
But it also said on a site that they are planning yet another return. The return being that Robin will imagine her life had Stone lived. The actor that was Stone will return for obviously a brief appearance.

GH desperately needs to finish one storyline before going into another and then another and another.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts