General Hospital

I found the pictures and love them. They are both growing up sooooo quick. Wow what gorgeous blue eyes. Rhiannon is going to be a heartbreaker and Colby too. You and HiFi did pretty good there. What are they going to be for Halloween this year?

I guess it is ok to post this here being that there have not been many post lately?

Not many posts, I haven't watched any of this week so far, I basically catch up on Friday or Sunday, when I fold laundry at the kitchen counter, lol! We should resurrect our Friday night chats when everyone has time. Maybe Frank needs a refresher course in typing smilies? :D

I think Colby wants to be Iron Man or Batman, he keeps going back and forth, but will have to make a decision tomorrow as that is when we are buying costumes. Rhiannon is thinking about a fairy, or a princess, or a fairy princess. She is big into her fairy wings. I have to pin them on almost everyday.

So, when will Lulu question Dante about why he is always looking at her fashion magazines? Almost every time she walks into the apartment, he's flipping thru that one magazine that has Brenda in it. HIFI never looks at my magazines. If I want him to read something I have to tear it out and give it to him, and even then he probably doesn't read it. LOL!

Who is the Balkin? Is it Franco?

I am wondering if it is Franco too but what a skinny lil Balkin he would be??? I am thinking it is a Cassadine or Jerry Jax or who knows with GH?

They need to really get on with this Brenda/Dante thing and soon. I fall asleep everytime I watch it now....zzzzz.

Brenda better NOT mess with Lulu and Dante.

Is Nikolas actually falling for Brooke? There was not much excitement on Liz's return...another yawn

I think Brooke would compliment Nik nicely...for a while, then it would get old.

I can't stand Lisa and what they are doing with Robin. I want that stuff to be over.

Luke is an idiot, faking this heart attack.

And all of the above sums it all up.... :) 1. I really dont like Brenda. Between the face job and the forced laugh I just cant stand it! The whole Jason has to stop her from going to Sonny and her and Sonny just suddenly after all these years cant stop thinking of each other. Now dragging Dante into the whole thing and Sonny flip flopping with the poor lawyer is really stupid. Most of the storylines right now are just plain stupid. They are insulting us with some of it. We all know soaps stretch things but seriously. ok...... seriously I think I should stop ranting now :)

Yep, I would like to have the old Morgan back. I'm glad they haven't had the new one on much. I like this new Michael. The old one was rough and tough, and, while I liked him a lot, I don't think he would have acted this storyline out as well as the new Michael is.

ok I haven't posted previews in a while. I didn't know if people were too far behind on watching. But here are previews ........

The plan to expose the Balkan has gone seriously haywire, and in the gunfight that results … Brenda shoots a guy. And here's a surprise: she's not emotionally strong enough to handle it. Sure, most people would be bothered after shooting a guy, but does this reaction have something to do with that secret she's hiding? The answer is … yes! Look for one of Brenda's many secrets to be revealed.
Speaking of Brenda's secrets, the other whopper she's carrying around -- that she and Dante share a past -- gets into someone's hands this week. OK, it's Carly. Yep, Carly learns that her two least favorite people in the world have a history together. We're taking bets on who she'll tell first. Any guesses?
Brenda's target practice isn't the only regrettable consequence of the failed ambush -- Siobahn gets taken captive by the Balkan! Lucky totally freaks out and scrambles to find ways to get her back. It all gets really intense and leads up to a sinister offer from the Balkan: you can have Siobahn … if you hand over Brenda!
Speaking of sinister, Lisa continues to twirl her villainous mustache -- but fewer and fewer people will believe Robin when she warns them that the Doc is still a psycho. That, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a successful gaslighting. This week, things get serious when a catastrophe at the Scorpio/Drake home puts Robin in danger. Will anyone believe Lisa is responsible?
All this, plus Luke finally moves back into the Quartermaine mansion (which Brenda visits), and Jason and Sam start to dig into the Balkan-Brenda connection.

Meanwhile, Claire decides to prosecute Sonny for the car bombing. It's a bad situation that gets so much worse when Kristina learns her dad was responsible for nearly blowing her up -- really not something a teenage girl hopes to find out, you know?

Nice to see those previews back SatGal and I like the new kitty too:).

I am just so relieved that it appears............??????????????

that Brenda and Dante did not have a love thing going but that Dante covered up the fact that Brenda killed someone(probably related to the Balkan).

Creepy Lisa takes Emma again while Robin gets a coffee??? If I were Robin I MIGHT take Sonny up on his offer of intervention(j/k)

In the previews it said that Carly gets wind of Brenda and Dante....ut-oh. GH really needs to speed up the pace of where it is going with this or these stories because all they are good for is a good snoozer. :popcorn:sob::what:sleeo

The front of abc soap magazine says "Benda & Dante's secret is finally out! Oh Baby! will Lulu ever forgive him? (plus:yes,yes,someone dies too!)"
The info inside is very vague as to whether or not it was an intimate relationship. I really hope they don't go there. It's just too much. There is a lot of speculation as to who the Balkan is but nothing definite.
Crazy Lisa apparently gets even more crazy with the things she does...... I really can't get into that any more because it is so stupid. I mean seriously she goes to the mental hospital for a couple days and is cured? Hello... are we really that stupid?
The more I see Abby & Michael together the more I like them but I do not like the way the relationship started.

Why doesn't Brenda just tell Jason about before? So she shot a man. Big deal. I mean, I understand the nightmares, but if she would just tell him, it could help. If she breaks up Sam and Jason, I'm going to be so ticked. I want them to get married.

I'm tired of Claire. I wish she would just go away. Have I said that before? LOL.

Hope Lucky finds that Irish chick. I like her.

I like Siobhan too. She is so funny with Coleman. Her and Lucky are cute together. Glad to see they ended all the crazy Elizabeth storylines.... they had better not start them up again... Im over them together.
I really skim the soaps these days. Too mentally tired to deal with an insult to my intelligence at the end of the day.

He is soooo much better without Liz. She needs to go poof all together after being with Nikolas.

This Brenda & Dante thing is driving me nuts. What is up with this baby thing? I just cannot see Dante and her together like that. Maybe she had Jax's baby....now that would serve Carly right for being all up her butt.

LMAO!! I was thinking she must have had a miscarriage and that was why she didn't want to remember the "baby." But whose baby was it, Jax or Dante or Sonny? Not Dante, they weren't together long enough, were they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts