General Hospital

Oh please I hope they were not together that long.....I have no clue who, what or where a baby has to do with them. Maybe it was the guy that she shot??? Could be that she was somehow pregnant by him??? I am so confused on the whole story. Have you watched today's yet???? I am wondering if this is the conclusion of Lisa? I loved how Maxie burst in on her.

Not at this point with Lisa....Sonny's intervention would have been perfect. I am hoping that Johnny will spill the beans or it is another way that the writers are going to drive us even nuttier with another storyline. Btw....missed chatting with ya:)

The old building is where she and Sonny use to live. I thought that the whole place had burned down but apparently it was resurrected for this encounter with her and Sonny. How weird for him to be there too?....zzzzz

PREVIEWS…. Cough, cough
Brenda's past is coming back to haunt her, but other parts of her past may just lead her back to the love of her life. Thus far, she and Sonny have been apart, but this week, look for a chance encounter above Luke's old blues club. There are some serious memories in the air for both Brenda and Sonny -- is this what it takes to get them back on track?
Brenda and Sonny kiss - and she spills her secret.

Don't forget - Carly's floating around with her ammo against Brenda. Might she screw up a Brenda-Sonny reunion?
Speaking of tangled webs, Lisa's deceit and treachery -- and attempted murder of Robin! -- managed to stay hidden because Johnny agreed to pocket that syringe for her. What's his deal? Well, this week, he confronts Lisa and tells her he'll keep her secret ... for a price.
All this, plus Luke confronts Carly when he gets suspicious of her "advice" to Lulu, and Claire wants to join Diane and Alexis's law practice. That's quite a formidable trio … if Diane and Alexis don't send her packing, that is.

I havent watched Thurs or Fridays yet.
I love JJ too. I hope he stays around.
I'm thinking she lost the baby also. I agree it would serve Carly right to find out it was Jax's baby and I definitely do not want to find out Dante' and her had a thing. I don't know what the writers are thinking but they had better start doing a better job. They have a small piece that gets interesting for a whole 5 minutes and then they drop it flat. :(

I honestly can't stand Brenda. Every time I see her that old saying "Gag me with a spoon" pops into my head. Everything about her is so phoney I FF through any scenes with her. You all will have to let me know if I miss anything interesting (doubt it) :)
I'm looking forward to the scene/s with Diane, Alexis and Claire. I bet they will be funny.

Molly is so cute!! I love the girl that plays her, she does such a good job! I'm surprised she hasn't bought Jason a ring to propose to Sam with already... :D

I am also looking forward to the three legal gals together. Shouldn't be too hard to write them some good material.

I think resistance is futile for me. I started out hating the brenda story. Now I'm just as interested in it as I was in any of the other gimmicks they put in the show. I think the Robin/Brenda scenes are what changed it for me. Seeing them together and talking about old times got me interested. And since I'm giving Brenda a chance, fake cheeks and all, it's made watching more enjoyable. I just hope that the past with Dante doesn't hurt Lulu and Dante, because I still really like them together.

I want to see more of Michael and Abby. Really like her.

So it appears that they are leading up to Jerry Jax as being the Balkin? If that is the case, does that mean that Brenda shot Jerry's son? How will Jasper Jax feel knowing that Brenda killed his nephew? When will they conclude the "baby" thing that Dante & Brenda were talking about? I have to admit that Brenda being with Sonny has made her MUCH more tolerable. Spinelli is just way toooooo weird about the "divine one".

Then they show Lisa making a video confession online about her affair with Patrick. Where in the heck are the writers going with this? Robin just needs to take up Sonny's offer of intervention on Lisa....poof bye...problem eliminated.

Lucky and Siobhan are really good together. I am so glad that they did not continue the Liz thing with him...zzzzz. At least the writers got that one right.
This is way off the subject but where did Brooklyn go?

Gotcha! How did he know to be there at that time to shoot that guy? This is very interesting... And how did he know he would need to shoot the guy? What if the guy had abducted Sam? Hmmm... This has definitely peaked my interest.

Yes it will be interesting....a whole new twist but with some appeal to it. The only thing that I can figure is when Jerry Jax had the goods on Claudia(about Michael's shooting) and was trying to blackmail her.....there must have been some point then that Jerry connected with him????? One thing is for sure and that is we now know why the writers had Lisa stash the needle with Johnny....I think that they could make an interesting couple???? Lots of question marks here.

*** I am just keeping my fingers crossed that SatGal will post her previews:)***

I knew that Olivia would see through Johnny's pathetic excuses for why Lisa was there. Sucks that they broke up ( for the millionth time), but maybe now she can move on to Steve, who I think Olivia would be great with. AND he's her own age, not that there was anything wrong with the difference between her and Johnny.

I didn't like the altercation between Michael and that dude and Abby. Abby wasn't really saying anything, I think she should have jumped in before Michael could get that upset, especially since she knew the guy as one of her regular customers. Hopefully it won't become an issue in the future for Michael; I don't want this to be a reoccurring theme in their relationship. They are better than that, IMO.