General Hospital

I kind of like Heather. I liked her when she played "Janet from another planet" on All my children too. I especially like the One Life to Live characters showing up. Just wish they could include Vicki from OLtL.

She always plays a crazy. Lol. The actresses face droops - she looks like she never smiles
Maybe Vicki will come testify on Kate's behalf.

Or she could be instrumental in helping with the doctor treating Kate. You know tell her story of Viki/Niki/Tory/Jean/Princess/Tommy/Victor. After all Kate was reading a book in her office a little while back with Viki /Niki on the cover. So she could of written a book and came to talk about it.

I'm a bit behind. I don't seem to make it a priority to watch as much as I used to even though I like the addition of the oltl characters.
It won't effect me any but now they are going to change the time it will be on to 2 pm.
I knew the baby switch was coming..... can't believe they went there again.

I believe it on the baby switch. All soaps run this type of story NUMEROUS times. Kind of why soaps are dieing out now. IT's been done, and done and done....

Like that come September GH will move into the old time slot of OLTL. It will fill even more like that show. I've noticed that the GH characters are becoming less and less important on their own show. I think that ABC made a mistake in cancelling OLTL in favor of keeping GH. I think the director of this show ,which was the same director of OLTL, is trying to rectify the cancellation by bringing the OLTL characters to the GH show and bringing their stories to the forefront. I just wish that they would bring even more of the OLTL characters that would migrate for good to GH. Like Tea'( I'm not sure how to spell her name,but it's Todd's ex wife), Viki , Bo, Blair, and even bring some of their kids if they want. I miss the old OLTL show and this is the closest that I can come to getting the best of both shows on one soap.

John Ingle, who played stately Edward Quartermaine on General Hospital from 1992 until last week, died Sunday, reports People.com. He was 84.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...tal-star-john-ingle-dies-at-age-84/70000538/1

RIP.

Now on the show they just missed the perfect opportunity to have Edward die from the toxin that Jerry Jax put in the town's water supply. Of course he could still suffer from a setback or complications from the "cure". This is a soap after all. Any thing is possible.

He wished for one more day on the set and his family was all with him on the last shoot. The scenes with him near death for this storyline was hard on the family. Maybe if he had passed before the air date they would have made cuts to change it but I think they didnt want to do that at that time. Perhaps now they will say he passed in his sleep due to complications.

Really. I thought the story lines were getting better. More exciting , at least with Heather and the baby swap and the fall over the bldg roof. Of course both Heather and the baby survived . But they had to wrap up the swap story so Jason could be killed off. He was leaving the show anyway. Now dragging up characters from 30 years ago with Duke Lavery, I think it may be a stretch. All the older characters are really looking long in the tooth. Especially when they roll old footage from the early 80s with Duke and Anna looking all young and fresh faced. I do think that the show will make it till it's 50th anniversary come next spring, but I do not seeing it last much longer than that. I was hoping more characters would migrate over from OLTL , but it looks like after Tea' has her baby swap story & outcome wrapped up , she will be gone too. I mean I can't see her staying around to be with Todd , since he was partly responsible for the baby switch of Tea' and Sam's baby. Not to mention that Todd killed her husband Victor. But stranger things have happened on this show. John McBaine just hangs around Pt.Charles like he has money to burn. We are supposed to believe he is still working for Beau Buchanan & the Lannview Police Department? HE hasn't been home much since May when he popped up in town on GH. Blair hasn't been back either since she announced she is marrying Tea's brother Thomas. I'm starting to think that the whole OLTL character migration was to do two things:

1. Soften the loss of OLTL show being cancelled.
2. Give GH new storylines connected to OLTL to stretch out the story long enough to get to the G.H. 50 th anniversary.

Then I'm betting we see the cancellation of G.H. ,after a feel good , tie all the loose ends up, finish. To give closure to the soap and soaps in general on ABC.

I wish they were all cancelled they are a waste of t.v space and i have never watched them unless they were on at house i was visiting and they rehash the same cra every few months and you could miss the show for 6 months and come backot missed and not missed a thing :D :)

I think because he passed away right after they had him survive the drugged water. Then they probably waited for a little while for the family. They will be re running the episode where he wants Emma to have the antidote on thanksgiving.

I think because he passed away right after they had him survive the drugged water. Then they probably waited for a little while for the family. They will be re running the episode where he wants Emma to have the antidote on thanksgiving.

To me that would of been the perfect time to come and say he died from complications from the poison water and that is why he died. Instead they wait two months later to have "him" die .

It's been getting pretty good lately. Every since they got the Director from One Life to Live and some of the characters-now with new names ,but the same pairings , it has gotten better and better. Ron is a great director who can really get the best drama out of a show and keep some heart too. Loads better than when I first started watching again after a 25 year absence. It used to be so boaring, but not anymore. Robin is finally coming back this week!