General Hospital

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So the driver of the bus died. That's it right? Morgan is just missing. As much as I don't like the actor that plays him, I don't want them to kill him off. That would be too sad.

I was riveted to the screen tonight watching. When it was over, I was like, "That's it????" That's the first time I've been like that in awhile for this show.
:facepalm

Bawled my eyes out tonight. I think I cried the most when Jason was sitting there with Jake. I really hope they write a baby for Sam and Jason someday.

Didn't like the look Carly got at the end when she saw Abby and Michael together. She needs to butt out. I hope Michael tells her to take a flying leap when it comes to Abby. Not that he will, but he should.

Good news is that they are planning for Sam to get pregnant by some sort of procedure but alas before the surgery she is miracuously pregnant. I think it will be great for them both to have their own child together. It will be interesting to see Elizabeth's reaction as well.

Carly's reaction to Abby is so ridiculous being on how Carly's own past was less than perfect. Oh yea let's sleep with your mom's husband.....gack!!! I liked that Sonny is ok with Abby.

PREVIEWS....
Romance is most definitely in the air, and the most romantic of all are Sonny and Brenda. Sonny follows up his proposal with a ring for Brenda, and plans for the wedding are moving forward. Sonny even asks Dante to be his best man -- which, yes, is very awkward. But does that explain why Sonny is having nightmares of his and Brenda's wedding day?
Meanwhile, The Balkan continues to plot his revenge against Brenda, and continues to use Siobhan to do it. This week, we'll finally get the full story on Siobhan: why is she working for him. Also, Jason and Dante finally get proof that Jerry is not the Balkan -- one step closer to revealing Theo's double identity. Too bad it's at the same moment The Balkan corners Brenda.
In the interests of keeping Michael safe from bad influences, Carly tries to buy Abby off this week. And you thought your mom was overprotective. Michael has a real roller-coaster of a week: he and Abby kiss ... but he also sees Abby dance at work. Can he handle it? And look out for a shocking moment at week's end when Abby is arrested! For prostitution!
Patrick continues to be not thrilled at Robin and her increasingly close friendship with Terrell, who shares a story designed to win Robin's allegiance. Patrick also finally catches on to Johnny's connection to Lisa.
All this, plus Elizabeth and Brook Lynn clash over Nikolas; and Sam finds out that a new medical procedure could give her the chance to do something she thought was not possible - she may be able to get pregnant.

Sorry... I am still not into Brenda. She is supposedly leaving in March besides.
Carly is such a hypocrite. She has done so much worse than Abby. It is so predictable that she will do something to get Abby arrested. I hope the whole thing backfires on her big time. I really like Abby & Michael together a lot. Who cares if she is older. I really hope Carolyn was right when she said it would serve Carly right for Brendas baby to have been Jax's.
I read somewhere that before Sam does the new procedure she finds out she miraculously became pregnant without it.... cant remember where.

March cannot get here soon enough....what a disappointment on Brenda's return:(.

Abby got arrested yesterday and it appears that Johnny indirectly is her boss??? Carly is going to have a fit!!! Although Carly is up to her own agenda on getting Diane to find information on Brenda & Dante's child? I really hope that Carolyn is right too on the baby being Jax's:).

I love that Patrick went to Johnny and told him that he knows that he has the syringe that Lisa was trying to use on Robin.......of course the show ended on that note.....

I know! Can't wait for tonight when I can watch here. Didn't you just love the look on the new doctor's face when Robin told him she's HIV positive? I think Lisa forgot to mention that to him.

When Abby got arrested I thought Carly had been the one that had the tip called in thinking that Michael would lose interest then.
Tell me.... why does Lisa think she knows what "type" of man Robin would be interested in? I think the whole thing is going to backfire on her.... that would be nice. :)

PREVIEWS - I have no idea why they are doing a special episode on Wednesday. Is there a holiday I'm missing?

It's a week of big turning points for couples in Port Charles. On Lisa's orders, Terrell is trying to charm Robin. Which ticks Patrick off to no end. Will his jealousy prompt him to finally reunite with Robin?

Across town, Sam's reeling from the news that she could conceive. But will she and Jason ignore the risks (medical issues, Jason's dangerous profession) and try to have a baby?

Sonny and Brenda push forward with the wedding plans, despite all sorts of treacherous plots and bad omens. Not just Sonny's nightmares, either. How about Carly planning to drop the bomb about Brenda, Dante, and the baby AT the wedding? She'll have to beat out the Balkan to do it -- he's also selected Brenda's nuptials as the right time to seek his revenge.
The Balkan's a busy guy this week, even as far as criminal masterminds go. Once he finally gets the details on who killed his son, he takes the truth ... and tells Lulu all about her boyfriend and his past with Brenda. Is this going to be the end of Lulu and Dante?
Meanwhile, Carly continues her crusade to protect Michael from Abby. So what's she going to do when she finds out Abby was arrested for prostitution? Also, look out for a confrontation between Michael and Carly when Michael finds out how his mom's been going after Abby.
Lucky is still reeling from Siobahn dumping him -- if only he knew the full story on her. Things are looking a bit better for his brother, as Nikolas and Brook Lynn share their first kiss.

Also, don't miss Wednesday's show, as GH airs a special encore episode featuring its hottest guys. Travel back to 1996, as Jason gets romantic with Robin ... and shares his pool-hall tryst with Carly. Yes! GH history, relived! Lucky is still reeling from Siobahn dumping him -- if only he knew the full story on her. Things are looking a bit better for his brother, as Nikolas and Brook Lynn share their first kiss.

Also, you know what else bugs me about soap opera's? Siobhan should just spill her guts to Lucky and Jason. I'm sure they could help her. If someone was holding something over my head, I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret. Especially if they were holding one of my family members. I'd be all over the place, everyone would be able to tell something was wrong.

PREVIEWS...
Michael begins to open up to Jason and Dante about his time in prison, and the dark secrets he's been harboring ever since then. This is all dredged up by some stuff that goes down with Abby this week. Michael is reeling after their breakup, and he ends up getting into a physical altercation when Abby gets attacked. Will this all finally lead to Michael revealing what happened to him at Pentonville?
Meanwhile, Lulu is still dealing with her breakup with Dante, so she's probably not going to notice that cousin Carly is wildly pleased at this turn of events. Look for Lulu's path to cross with the Balkan once again, though. When a mercenary hired by the Balkan attacks Johnny, Lulu finds him and helps him recover. But by the end of the week, it's Lulu who's being threatened.
Sam's world has been turned upside down now that she's learned of a medical breakthrough that could help her conceive a child. This week, as she's presented with fertility options, both Sam and Jason are confronted with the most basic question of all: Do they WANT to have a baby?
Lucky and Jason, still trying to get to the bottom of the Balkan mystery, begin to suspect that there's a traitor in their midst. Will they realize what Siobhan's been doing behind their backs? Look for the guys to set a trap ... and see if Siobhan falls in.
All this plus Brook Lynn decides to get one over on Elizabeth, Bensonhurst-style, Molly has another post-crash breakdown, and Patrick gets competitive with Terrell.

Also, you know what else bugs me about soap opera's? Siobhan should just spill her guts to Lucky and Jason. I'm sure they could help her. If someone was holding something over my head, I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret. Especially if they were holding one of my family members. I'd be all over the place, everyone would be able to tell something was wrong.
Not to mention that you would have to be really stupid to trust someone that has done something like that. You want to say....... HELLO! You really think he will let sis go?

Yep Liz is definitely trying to use the baby for manipulation. At least Nik is onto her. Not that I care much about the storyline he has right now. Neither does the actor... His contract is almost up and he might not sign.

Carly is BAD. All Jax had to tell Carly is that he was trying to get info on the death of his brother or something. Carly is heartless on the account of Jax losing his brother good or bad.....or the writers are forgetting that point on Jax being in London.

I do not like the Michael getting raped in prison story at all....yuck!!! Oh and he just had to tell Carly.....can you imagine Sonny's reaction?

So is Dante the father of Brenda's baby or what....sorry that she lost the baby but whose was it??????

That is still a mystery. Im still voting for your idea of it being Jax's.... definitely ready for Carly to get a smackdown no matter what.
I don't like the Michael being raped part but I do like to see Michael and Abby together. I hope Carly leaves them alone now.

So who was surprised by whom the Balkan is married to???

Why can't Carly ever ask "where is the Baby" regarding Brenda & Dante....duh.

I still hope too SatGal that the baby is Jax's. Boohoo to Carly.....but now I am thinking that maybe the baby is still alive and that the Balkan has the baby. Just a hunch and you never know in soap world?

To Happy that Dante & Lulu are back together:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts