General Hospital

I would have killed Suzanne when she told me she drugged me and had a doctor induce labor so she could take my baby. Seriously, of all the times they have someone smack, punch, whatever, that would have been the best time for Brenda to show some gumption or backbone, and punched Suzanne.

Oh yes and on today's episode it shows Brenda, Suzanne and Sonny with Lucian like they are old buddies....do what??? Sonny is not buying it but come on Brenda. I read that too SatGal that Jax and Brenda will reunite somehow......I am wondering about these blood tests that Sonny keeps wanting to determine if the child is Brenda's. Could it be that Alexander is not the father and Dante is....so that the child would be Sonny's grandchild. Or could they still somehow write the child to be Jax's....but he does not look like Jax. Lucian is the spitting image of a little Dante.....

PREVIEWS
Luke's downward spiral enters a dangerous place when he once again provokes Jason, hoping for a violent response. It's time for Luke's family and friends to take action. This week, the Spencers -- plus Tracy, Sonny, Carly, and Nikolas -- band together to stage an intervention for Luke. Look for an emotional confrontation as Luke finally faces his demons.
Elsewhere, Abby gets arrested for Brandon's murder, which leads Michael to step up and make a confession so he can save the girl he loves. Which leaves Dante and Jason to once again have to team up to save Michael from a miscarriage of justice.
The bigger picture surrounding the Brandon murder and Michael begins to take shape this week, and it's the shape of Anthony Zacchara. He's pulling the strings, but what's his end game? Look for Johnny to get up in his dad's face and demand to know just that.
Lisa continues to secretly slip drugs to Kristina in the guise of "herbal remedies." This week, Lisa's scheming pays off when Kristina passes out while babysitting Emma ... leaving Patrick and Robin's house wide open for Lisa.
All this, plus Maxie and Elizabeth try to come to a solution about Aiden's paternity secret, and Brenda gets a shocking revelation about Lucian.

I just caught up to Tuesday and watched half of Wednesday. Brenda needs to go, she's so annoying. Jax needs to quit being an @$$. Lisa needs to get a life.

That said, the stubble on Jason the last couple of shows is HOT! :flame::D Definitely up for him and Sam makin' a baby.:devil:

How profound that the little boy that Brenda is in love with is not her son. The real son has been returned to her and she says that she feels nothing with him....doooowhat? Alec is his name and that is just too much of a connection for Brenda in what she had with Alexander. Brenda needs to go...go...go....and keep going and take Jax with her.On a brighter note this will be the week that Lisa gets it good somehow? Johnny & Ethan are both on to Lisa due to her drugging Kristina. But now she is trying to convince Kristina that she specifically asked for Hydrocdone and that she knew what she was taking. Lisa is planning a gas leak at Robin & Patrick's house. Robin has to go home to get her cell phone that she left there and hears a noise in the basement and goes to investigate it..... with Lisa under the stairs waiting or hiding then ......end of the show. I have come to the conclusion that the writers of GH are trying to somehow sabatoge the show thinking that it will get axed like OLTL & AMC. If they keep going in the angle or angles that they have been going it just might happen. I think that Jax, Lisa and Brenda need to go poof....because if you really think about it these are (excluding Jax) so that makes two, that have really made the stories go crazy. Why in the heck would they even think of bringing Anthony Zacchara back....simply gross:( I still like to watch it in hopes of an overnight surprise that the writers will make this a much better show to watch. Lisa better go down this time :rant:

I haven't watched in about 3 weeks. I keep having to delete episodes in my hulu queue because they've expired. In about 3 weeks, we will be getting DirecTV (celebration going on at my house, I haven't had a dvr in years!) and I'll set up a timer for it, but if I can't get back into it, I may be done watching it.

I thought I was ok with this Michael. I still don't like him, he's too weak, even when he's trying to act big and tough. I don't like Anthony. Kristina is annoying. Jax is getting on my last nerve. It's like the writers are just trying to annoy everyone into not watching. It's working.

Im going to pretend I do not know what "Dark Shadows" was.... :)
I haven't watched any of the soaps I record in weeks either. I tried to catch up on a couple of them last night and I went back 3 days and felt I hadnt missed much so I will probably never watch the earlier ones. I absolutely hate what GH is doing with their storylines. All My Children is pretty stupid right now too. One Life To Live has had some interesting points to make but it's another too small a town to believe .... everyone is a match for everyone else to be an organ donor on all of these soaps.
An unscheduled project on top of running my son to 100 doctors because of vertigo has me pretty out of the loop lately.

Im really behind. When we arent working on the bathroom we have been watching the Stargates again. We are on season 1 of Stargate atlantis. In the first few episodes we have had Dante' and Siobhan. Some day I will catch up on the soaps again. It shouldnt be too hard. :)

Geesh. Finally Brenda is gone. I've been home taking care of mr t this week and I caught up on my soaps that I was way behind on. I ended up ff through a lot of boring gh stuff and caught up fast. I'm not even enjoying the spinelli storyline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)