General Hospital

I have to agree. It has gotten better. I cant stand Morgan and I hated that they made the Kiki character involved with him after Star was involved with Michael but..... The storyline with the babies had an interesting twist and we know what the rest of it will be once its all over. Seeing some of the old characters is fun too not to mention the Julian storyline.
Yes... it has definitely gotten more interesting.

I don't like the twist with Morgan and his mother-in-law Ava screwing all over the place. Kind of reminds me of years ago on All My Children and Haily (Kelly Ripa) and her mother were involved in a weird 3 -way relationship with Alex, who was married to Haily. She walked in on her husband who was in bed, forcing liquor down her mother's throat while he held her by the neck. The mother was an alcoholic who would not leave her son-in -law alone in the bed. Alex simply couldn't convince the old lush that he didn't want her in the bed anymore , no matter how many times he screwed her.:p

Definitely good episode from Tuesday. It reminds me of the days of the early 80s and the whole Cassidine family trying to kill Luke and Laura, Robert and Anna. When they got the One Life to Live director , they got a good one. He has made this show watchable again.

I have almost decided that I like General Hospital now more than the two older soaps I used to watch: AMC and OLTL. I don't think that online can do a soap justice ,not in 23 minutes or less a day. But having the One Life to Live actors on Gh and tying all the old ABC soaps together like Ryan's Hope and using Deliyah played by the One Life to Live/Ryan's Hope actress is pure genius. They have tied plots and old stories together from back in 78 to today and made this soap GREAT. Even my wife was watching both Thursday and Friday and said it was as good as a night time show. I think that GH doesn't have to worry about being cancelled any time soon. The director and writer from One Life to Live have breathed new life into this old show and used it's very history to make the current stories even more real. In this year alone they have tied Corinth from Loving into the show , Port Charles old show with the Vampire story line and even Ryan's Hope has made a short comeback for a couple of days. I know that they can't do it, but it would be cool if they could tie in Edge of Night on since they were on ABC before they were cancelled.

On a side note, All My Children is getting the ax once again. The show's online owners, Prospect Park, claim that ABC hijacked the show by stealing many of the AMC and One Life to Live stars and moving them to General Hospital and forbidding them to appear on ABC talk shows. AMC will be killed and both parties will battle out the dollars and cents in court.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...n-dead-20131113,0,6564365.story#axzz2keWehlD8

If I had to pick between the two women on looks alone , I would definitely pick Sabrina. Robin looks like she has been rode hard and put away wet. She has definitely spread out over the last two years and the scrubs she wore didn't really hide it.

Is Jason really dead?

I'm glad robin is back. I like the storyline going there.

When are they going to figure out it was Ava who killed Connie? I know she burned some surveillance DVDs, but they have to figure it out sometime. Also, I can't stand the actor who plays Morgan. He's so annoying!

Boy, I can't believe that Franco(old Todd) just killed his crazy mother Heather. I guess the show was through with her story line and they needed to "Cut" her loose .