General Hospital

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Is Jason really dead?

I'm glad robin is back. I like the storyline going there.

When are they going to figure out it was Ava who killed Connie? I know she burned some surveillance DVDs, but they have to figure it out sometime. Also, I can't stand the actor who plays Morgan. He's so annoying!
Things are much more interesting right now. I hope they keep it up. I can't stand the nu-nu-nu Morgan either - How did that cute little brown eyed kid turn into that! I really can't believe that actor and the Brit one are dating in real life..... they just dont look right together BUT the characters would deserve each other :) Though Brit has gotten more likeable.

I almost posted last week how long it would take for Dante and lulu to find out Britt's baby is actually theirs. Guess it won't be too long now.

Anyone know what happened to the other actress who played lulu? I liked her.

I almost posted last week how long it would take for Dante and lulu to find out Britt's baby is actually theirs. Guess it won't be too long now.

Anyone know what happened to the other actress who played lulu? I liked her.

My sister figured out that Brit got Dante and Lulu's embryo months ago. I thought it was far fetched back when she floated this idea but she turned out to be right.

Julie Berman played the original LuLu after they rapidly aged her in 2005. So she played her for 7 years and left last March and her final scenes were last April. Her reason given : " I have always had a desire to grow and challenge myself in other mediums. And there are enough reasons now that my gut is telling me to finally let go of GH ."

Yeah I figured that part out a long time ago too. I thought it would come out before this but as usual they are dragging it out.
Julie and her husband own "Better Buddies" ... at least I think that's the name.... pet supplies.

Looks like Patrick picked Robin over Sabrina. I knew he would and now Robin will die (FOR REAL THIS TIME )in some horrible way , leaving a way back for Sabrina. I had read somewhere that Robin wasn't supposed to stay that long on the show before another departure.

Let me guess it was on LIFETIME right? They seem to churn out Christmas movies like crazy at this time of year. All out of work soap opera actors get a chance at staring role on that channel.

I'm betting that the nut house he was found in did some real crazy things to his head. It could possibly also be Cassidine related. After all , one of the Cassidine brothers is running the WSB now. Not to change the subject ,but how bad does Donna Mills look ? I mean that red make up on her eyes makes her look like she has been dead for a week. I would rather remember how she looked back in the 80s, when she looked like a tropical fish with the 4 different rainbow colors on her eye lids.;)

lol If you think Donna Mills looks bad (which she does) take a look at Melanie Griffith on Hawaii Five O

The conversation Luke had with Derrick sounds like they have been conspiring for a long time.... before Luke's time in the nut house.

lol If you think Donna Mills looks bad (which she does) take a look at Melanie Griffith on Hawaii Five O

The conversation Luke had with Derrick sounds like they have been conspiring for a long time.... before Luke's time in the nut house.

All I know is that if Luke is conspiring with Derrick and his mob ways, it really goes against what I have always known about Luke. But then again I quit watching the show in 86 when he and Laura were married and in Texas and restarted when they cancelled One Life to Live and brought John and Todd and Star over to consolidate them with GH. So who knows what he has been up to in the years between 1986 and 2011? Oh and Melanie Griffith and her curly hair, remind me of Betty Davis starring with Joan Crawford in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane move. Melanie is still trying to look & dress young ,when that boat sailed about 15 years ago. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts