General Instrument 400

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
2 the guy said this doesnt not take modules, doesnt DC-II have a module live VC-II
no

only the original 4DTV's (921, 920, 922) that can view analog channels have a VCII slot

The other boxes are digital only and do not have a slot for VCII (since its analog and pretty much kaput)

I am building a 54 X 72 foot shed with residence inside. (At 30 X 72 right now).
I have the receipt with the Black module. It is still facory sealed, and may be the one that still has a seal on the connector. (can not be returned if removed). After I get the plumbing and septic system done I will have time again for FTA!! C-Band dishes to get up!!!! and then take and post pictures.

You could probably get a better deal on one of the non-hackable VCII modules, since the eye-patch gang has no use for them. I'm not sure if its possible to sub a used VCII module, but they are fairly common, and found in most analog receivers that can be had for very little money.

Status
Please reply by conversation.