Generic Bluetooth Adapter

jpmarto

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 26, 2007
E. of Seattle
For my RV, I'm finding it difficult to find a 28" to 32" 1080p LED TV with headphone jacks. I have connected headphones to my ViP211z via a 3.5mm Female to RCA male(s) adapter. It works but line out volume is (not surprisingly), low. If I go to the trouble of a small amp, I might as well go wireless and stop tripping over the headphone cord.

Can anyone recommend a bluetooth adapter that would plug into the Dish receiver's RCA audio jacks and be powered by a full-time AC adapter? A non-bluetooth wireless adapter with matching headphones would be acceptable. Thanks!

For my RV, I'm finding it difficult to find a 28" to 32" 1080p LED TV with headphone jacks. I have connected headphones to my ViP211z via a 3.5mm Female to RCA male(s) adapter. It works but line out volume is (not surprisingly), low. If I go to the trouble of a small amp, I might as well go wireless and stop tripping over the headphone cord.

Can anyone recommend a bluetooth adapter that would plug into the Dish receiver's RCA audio jacks and be powered by a full-time AC adapter? A non-bluetooth wireless adapter with matching headphones would be acceptable. Thanks!

These are not bluetooth and they work great. RCA WHP141B 900MHZ Wireless Stereo Headphones. I use them connected to the H3 and listen to Sirius while mowing the lawn.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: pattykay
Thanks tallfence: these look good - and being non-bluetooth I'd assume there'd be no latency issues...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)