Genie not recording new shows?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

qcjoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
Ohio
Ive got my daughters series set to only record new shows. I noticed new shows being advertised and no recordings. I look forward on the guide and the same thing. I thought maby the dates were wrong on the shows, but they are showing being aired first on that date. Is any one else having this issue?

after the last update i had to do a reset because my HR34 was not recording new episodes of some of my shows. this seems to have been fixed by the reset

Its only on nick and cartoonnetwork. The rest seems ok. Ive done the red button reboot twice and nothing has changed.

If the date matches so its "new" it should record (doesnt have to say NEW)
If there is no date but just a year it will record (I have a couple shows like that....no date other than 2013 and it records)

If the date matches so its "new" it should record (doesnt have to say NEW)
If there is no date but just a year it will record (I have a couple shows like that....no date other than 2013 and it records)
I think I found the issue on a couple of them. A few of the shows showed last years date. They were new though. Cartoon Network pulled them last year and started playing them this year. The dates were never fixed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)