Genie Suddenly Reporting Internet Connection Too Slow for VOD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MI_SAT

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 20, 2004
My Genie is Suddenly Reporting Internet Connection Too Slow for VOD; all other features work fine.

- Whole house connection
- Other HD Recorder upstairs works fine with VOD (not too slow message).
- Checked all connections
- Internet network test reports all is good
- Called Techs and they said others are reporting, and they would call back in 3 days (don't believe that)

Any ideas?

Thanks

I have an HR-22. Since the last update on the 24th I've been getting messages that I'm not connected to the Internet but I am. Weird. Never got that message before.

I have an HR-22. Since the last update on the 24th I've been getting messages that I'm not connected to the Internet but I am. Weird. Never got that message before.

My HR22 in the play room is saying the same thing. However, I can access all my content from on demand and play pandora but my iPad wont connect to it and it says not connected to Internet when I run the test. Odd, I just noticed it this morning. Oh well :)

My HR22 in the play room is saying the same thing. However, I can access all my content from on demand and play pandora but my iPad wont connect to it and it says not connected to Internet when I run the test. Odd, I just noticed it this morning. Oh well :)

I had not tried my iPad lately but just did and it won't connect either. Like you, I can access VOD. Strange.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)