Geno Smith and Defacegate

Looks like more stuff is coming out about IK's past, including catfishing...
In his defense, I have no problem with what he did. They did set him up, probably to mug him, so I don't blame him in the least for what he did.

While he has been quick to suckerpunch people in the past, in this case he was fully justified. Even the police agreed with him in this case.

The problem was, he went back after leaving the first time. The details on the police report was why so many teams passed on him. From ESPN.com:

According to the police report, on Sept. 1, 2011, Enemkpali began exchanging messages with a new Facebook friend named "Missy Lee," who offered to perform oral sex on Enemkpali if he would come over to her house. He told police that after he entered the house through a side door, he saw a figure inside "covered head-to-toe in a blanket," and the person would not remove the blanket. "Enemkpali stated that he felt uneasy about the situation, so he left," the report states.

But Enemkpali returned to the house after "Missy Lee" called him and convinced him to come back. When he arrived, the person wearing the blanket still refused to remove it and refused to turn on the lights. When a cellphone in the room rang, "the screen lit up the room enough to see that the person under the blanket had facial hair," the report states. Enemkpali said another person had also entered the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)