Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Reports: Steinbrenner hospitalized

New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner has been hospitalized and is in serious condition, according to multiple reports.

WABC.com is reporting that Steinbrenner, the Yankees' owner since 1973, suffered a massive heart attack.

According to the reports, Steinbrenner, who celebrated his 80th birthday on July 4, was taken to the hospital after emergency crews responded to his home Monday night.

Reports of him having a Massive Heart Attack and in Critical condition.

Hang in there George
Prayers go out to you.

As a Red Sox fan I have never liked the Yankees, but I have always admired The Boss. He was shrewed and did this his way. I always admired that.

RIP George.

I may be a Red Sox fan, but IMO, The Boss brought "The Rivalry" to epic heights in the mid 70's! His legacy will live on forever..............R.I.P, George.

Tough week for Yankee Universe, Bob Sheppard and now George. :(

RIP to the Cleveland, Ohio native.

With the tremendous impact he had as the Yankee's owner, Clevelanders's will always be left wondering what would've been if his bid to purchase the Indians was accepted.

Oh, well. RIP Georgie.

As a Red Sox fan I have never liked the Yankees, but I have always admired The Boss. He was shrewed and did this his way. I always admired that.

RIP George.

I'm the same way, I would have loved to have him run my favorite team.
Always hated the fact that he would go out and out bid your team for the best players, but seeing that MLB has yet to change the rules , he's done nothing wrong here.

Yes, I would LOVE to have a owner that is as dedicated as he was.

Fwiw, Mr Illitch is that was too :)

RIP George.

Visiting Major League ballparks

The New York Islanders have their own team cupcakes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)