Georgia Frontiere Rams and NFL's ONLY Female owner dies

What specifically do they not like?

There are large sections inside the stadium that have no good line of site or are blocked completely by the broadcast booths. some places you have to put on hiking boots to get to the bathroom or food areas.

And an issue that does not bother me but what I hear the most on talk show radio is how the weather around Stl does not warrant having a dome at all.

Personally I am fine with the stadium. I am just relaying what I hear from the vocal majority around these parts. :D

Who owns the Rams now? Are they serious about wanting a new stadium?

If they don't get one, would they move back to Los Angeles?

I grew up with the LOS ANGELES Rams playing here, would love to have them back where they belong.

I grew up with the LOS ANGELES Rams playing here, would love to have them back where they belong.
I must say this before I opine or try to answer your question. I don't live in or near LA, period. BY the same token I have been following the USC Trojans for a long time. The last five years real close thanks to the web. Would the Rams go back to LA? As an average fan and being naive to a lot of issues that probably I will never think in a lifetime I'll say 50:50! If the politicians, the NFL and the money is right you might have FB again in LA. Just to reinforce my argument a little USC and the city of LA do not have a signed contract for the coliseum, go figure! USC threatened to move to the Rose Bowl and Arnold the Governator intervened to prevent that and keep the Trojans in LA. Those are my humble two cents!

I must say this before I opine or try to answer your question. I don't live in or near LA, period. BY the same token I have been following the USC Trojans for a long time. The last five years real close thanks to the web. Would the Rams go back to LA? As an average fan and being naive to a lot of issues that probably I will never think in a lifetime I'll say 50:50! If the politicians, the NFL and the money is right you might have FB again in LA. Just to reinforce my argument a little USC and the city of LA do not have a signed contract for the coliseum, go figure! USC threatened to move to the Rose Bowl and Arnold the Governator intervened to prevent that and keep the Trojans in LA. Those are my humble two cents!

The coliseum is the problem I think, To get football back to LA, LA is going to need a Brand new stadium. But where the Rams go after 2015 is anyones guess. (they are locked there by the current contract till then)

The coliseum is the problem I think, To get football back to LA, LA is going to need a Brand new stadium. But where the Rams go after 2015 is anyones guess. (they are locked there by the current contract till then)

I have to say I am a little shocked the NFL hasn't put an expansion team in LA. It is the largest city in the country.

The people in Los Angeles are pretty apathetic about getting a football team back in L.A. I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I don't have the dimensions but I'll check. NYC definitely has the largest population number. It is also a fact that NYC is the largest media market.
Stay tuned.
by population
1 - NYC - 8,250,567
2 - LA - 3,849,36
3 - Chicago - 2,873,326
4 - Houston - 2,144,491

I have to say I am a little shocked the NFL hasn't put an expansion team in LA. It is the largest city in the country.
As I stated before, the NFL has already has a couple teams there. Why waste the money again when it's been shown that LA won't support a pro team.

by population
1 - NYC - 8,250,567
2 - LA - 3,849,36
3 - Chicago - 2,873,326
4 - Houston - 2,144,491
With ALL due respect what is your point? Your numbers reinforced what I stated. We need to see geographically how much larger is which city than the other.
Thank you

Last edited:
With ALL due respect what is your point? Your numbers reinforced what I stated. We need to see geographically how much larger is which city than the other.
Thank you

What does that have to do with whether they should have a team, or not? I would think population would be more important.

What does that have to do with whether they should have a team, or not? I would think population would be more important.
Mr. Paul Wozniak:
Obviously you have NOT read my 29 Jan 08(1124) post. In that post I clearly indicated that NYC has the largest population. I also stated that NYC is the largest media market in the USA therefore your point is definitely [REDUNDANT] with ALL due respect, Sir.
Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you
You said you didn't have the exact numbers. I gave them to you.

If you want to go geographics, then LA is only the 12th biggest in the U.S.

You said you didn't have the exact numbers. I gave them to you.

If you want to go geographics, then LA is only the 12th biggest in the U.S.

But, And only to clear things up, They also have a very large viewing radius for fans.

NYC is ofc the biggest and they have 2 teams because of it. LA though has a lot more to do year round, and well NFL has problems getting that city to build or commit seriously to getting a team. Though the viewer ship would be astronomical. :D

Though the viewer ship would be astronomical. :D
Would it?

Green Bay gets awesome ratings, and is in one of the smallest markets.
Atlanta gets awful ratings, and is in a fairly big market.

Historically ratings in LA for the pro teams it has had were not all that great.

Viewing area means nothing, especially when a lot of it is desert.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts