Georgia Frontiere Rams and NFL's ONLY Female owner dies

Mr. Paul Wozniak:
Obviously you have NOT read my 29 Jan 08(1124) post. In that post I clearly indicated that NYC has the largest population. I also stated that NYC is the largest media market in the USA therefore your point is definitely [REDUNDANT] with ALL due respect, Sir.
Thank you

With "all due respect", you didn't answer the question. What does geographical size have to do with anything? (Slightly reworded from the first time I asked, maybe you didn't understand it the first time. Either that or you're a politician, who is well schooled in ducking questions. This isn't the first time you've ducked a query.)

Respectfully yours, Paul.

With "all due respect", you didn't answer the question. What does geographical size have to do with anything? (Slightly reworded from the first time I asked, maybe you didn't understand it the first time. Either that or you're a politician, who is well schooled in ducking questions. This isn't the first time you've ducked a query.)

You should know. Are you talking about your political ballroom friends?:D

C'mon now, what does geographical size have to do with this?
Mr. Paul Wozniak:
The geographical is secondary to the population figures in relation to the media market standing. It all started when one of the bloggers mentioned LA's size and escalated into this mess. I apologize for that.
Thanks

Last edited:

RankCityLand Area (mi²)Land Area (km²)Total Area (mi²)Total Area (km²)
1Sitka, Alaska *2,874 - 7,444 - 4,812 - 12,462
2Juneau, Alaska *2,717 - 7,036 - 3,255 - 8,430
3Anchorage, Alaska *1,697 - 4,396 - 1,961 - 5,079
4Jacksonville, Florida *758 - 1,962 - 874 - 2,265
5Anaconda, Montana *737 -1,909 -741 -1,920
6Butte, Montana *716 -1,855 -717 -1,857
7Oklahoma City, Oklahoma607 -1,572 -621 -1,609
8Honolulu, Hawaii *600 -1,554 -2,127 -5,509
9Houston, Texas579 -1,501 -602 -1,558
10Phoenix, Arizona515 -1,333 -515 -1,333

There, are we all happy now? :D

As I stated before, the NFL has already has a couple teams there. Why waste the money again when it's been shown that LA won't support a pro team.

I am not sure that the rams and aiders weren't supported. It was just that St. Louis and Oakland offered their owners more lucrative deals. In the NFL with so much of the revenue shared things like the number of luxury boxes and parking revenue become more important than market size.

As for green bay that is atypical.It si owned by the people of the area. It si highly unlikely that the franchise will ever move.

You know this all started because I was wondering why the 2nd largest TV MARKET in the USA, didn't have a NFL team. Of course this would only be important to the people who would make money off of this. It's also possible that the Southern California TV market share, etc... hasn't changed much without a team there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts