GeoSat 1.2 dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

frypv6

Original poster
May 31, 2006
Hi all,​

I've been reading the forums on and off for quite a while now and I found a lot of information about FTA. I still have quite a few things to learn but that would have to be after the first hands on experience; I'm now ready to order at least some of the components for my first system.

I live in the northeast and I settled on the Geosatpro 1.2M offset dish which I decided to buy from SatelliteAV.
I ordered last Friday and was quoted $13 (online) which I expected to be wrong. The same day I got an email stating they need to know if the address was residential or business in order to get a shipping quote.
But I sent at least four emails since then and didn't get any answer so I decided to cancel my order. I have to see how well that goes.

So right now the question is: can you recommend a reliable online dealer for this antenna?

TIA,
Fry​

I'd shoot satelliteav a PM sicne they do post here and explain the situation. Hopefully they can rectify it :)

Please accept my apology over the miscommunication on your order! We responded to your online order on Friday by email and requested additional information necessary to provide your quote.

The shipping quote was emailed to you on Monday. I understand that the today we had received your email requesting the order be cancelled. In a PM from this forum I have learned that you did not receive the shipping quote. I have sent the shipping quote to your personal email. You have approved the quote with a change to the items purchased and the package is shipping today.

Thank you for the opportunity to provide a 1.2M Geosatpro dish and other equipment.

Me too.:p

In the end I got the order just as I wanted it and it will ship today ($120 for shipping).

As for the dish itself, I settled on the GeosatPro precisely because of the mount; I read it here folks. I'm new to this and I wanted all the assistance I could get from the equipment.
This will be a motorized installation so I also ordered a Diseqc 4x1 switch and the Stab HH120.
The LNBF will be an Invacom QPH-031 but I have yet to decide what receiver I'll buy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)