GEOSATpro GEOSATpro microHD Support

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Clarke Tech Editor Studio works well with the MicroHD and has a lot more options than the Ali editor. Version 3.23 is the newest I could find.
The cable for the MicroHD is simple to make. It just needs the signal levels converted from TTL to 232. (and you will need a serial port on your computer) I posted a simple drawing some time ago.

The Clarke Tech Editor Studio works well with the MicroHD and has a lot more options than the Ali editor. Version 3.23 is the newest I could find.
The cable for the MicroHD is simple to make. It just needs the signal levels converted from TTL to 232. (and you will need a serial port on your computer) I posted a simple drawing some time ago.

Oh believe me, I have the cable all ready as I reboot looped mine a month after I got it. Serial TTL to USB cables are cheap on amazon too, no need to make one really. Thanks for the advice on the "Clarke Tech Editor Studio" I'm going to download it this evening and try it out. Looks like 3.9 is the latest but 3.2 is all I'm seeing at the moment.

Interesting conversation! I keep finding myself returning to the MicroHD for my use. I can't find why, but my Amiko Mini could not render a few strong-signaled favorites, and the MHD seems to still be a good workhorse. A bit more clunky in some ways than the Amiko mini, but they both have their strong points. (and weak ones.) Right now, it's the microHD in my living room and the Amiko in the back of the jeep for setting up the rest of the dish farm before winter. I'm finding more issues with cables going bad outside (will start thread on that) than issues overall with either receiver, but....quirks do exist in both.

Reactions: BigRyan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)