Get 100% crystal clear Local channels...

Charade

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2006
Who are they kidding? Sometimes the locals are really bad with extreme compression artifacts.

Yup both companies marketing departments should be taken to a field, shot and buried for the garbage they keep putting out.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

No burial. Leave 'em out to feed the winged vultures. More instructive to the marketeers who got away. ;)

Let me guess, you also bougt those pills for $130 that promise you will lose 25-35 pounds in a month:hungry:

They don't work either?!?!?

faint.gif

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

No burial. Leave 'em out to feed the winged vultures. More instructive to the marketeers who got away. ;)
Vultures can eat almost anything. But raw marketing department staff might give them a serious belly ache. Maybe they should be tenderized first by baking in the sun while tied down over an ant nest -- while still alive :D

Talon Dancer

want to talk about over rated PR departments... comcast has both E* and D* looking like chumps...

snow/rain fade... you know i saw more fade when I was a comcast customer! a fade in pic quality... a fade in customer response...

I suppose now you're gonna tell me that those pills that help "Bob" don't work either? Son of a B!:mad:

Oh, Bob needs help, but not from those pills he's hawking.... :rolleyes:

Vultures can eat almost anything. But raw marketing department staff might give them a serious belly ache. Maybe they should be tenderized first by baking in the sun while tied down over an ant nest -- while still alive :D

Talon Dancer

Sounds good to me!

want to talk about over rated PR departments... comcast has both E* and D* looking like chumps...

snow/rain fade... you know i saw more fade when I was a comcast customer! a fade in pic quality... a fade in customer response...

This reminds me of the Notre Dame at Air Force game last year. Comcast here in South Bend didn't even bother to pick up the game even though CSTV offered it for free.

Only way to see it was on Dish or Directv. "Ditch the dish" I don't think so

I found an unusual amount of joy in disconnecting the Comcast cable from the house.