Getting 110 LOCKED But 119 Not locked

volkodav said:
sorry ill try to be specific.

Please let me know what exactly you like to know. I thought you said I have bad skew but I think you meant bad Switch. I am 100% positive that I have DP Pro and I do not need any switch to make this work.

Originally Posted by volkodav
can you get to the dish and put DP dual from 61.5 (dish 300) on to 119 (dish 500)side? i think it might be bad LNB. so that way you are pointing at 119 only and do check switch

volkodav said:
what is yore zip code ill tell you what skew and elevation you need to make shore you have it right

He's already posted it. He posted it 20 minutes ago. 07927.

volkodav said:
i dont know haw you got
110 119 61.5
all x all you have DP + twin
it shiuld be like
119 110 61.5

English Translation:

I don't know how you got:
110 119 61.5
ALL X ALL

If you have a DP+ Twin, you should get the locations in this order:
119 110 61.5

(I don't know if that's accurate but that's what volkodav is saying.)

I think volkodav is implying that he thinks you have another switch but I'm not sure.

Per my ZIP Code

AZIMUTH: 245
ELEVATION: 28
SKEY: 126

Problem what I am having this is I have old 3 years old Antanna and it does not come with accurate coding unlike what you get with new antenna.

can you try to put your dual LNB from dish 300 on to dish 500 and try on 119 side see if you are getting 119 there and then try on 110 side see if that works, there is marks on top of Y bracket to tell you what it should be aimed at if it says different then at signal strength menu re-aim dish. if it correct then you have bad LNB

I bought band new DISH PRO TWIN from one of the retailer. I do not have Y Adapter to hook on so I had to use TAPE to keep it on. Do you think it can cause this issue ?.

I am in process of getting new Y Adapter which can hold DISH PRO with angle.

mamin said:
I bought band new DISH PRO TWIN from one of the retailer. I do not have Y Adapter to hook on so I had to use TAPE to keep it on. Do you think it can cause this issue ?.
I am in process of getting new Y Adapter which can hold DISH PRO with angle.

Wait. Are you saying that your LNB is NOT at an angle right now?

I'm talking about the plastic piece that gets mounted in front of the dish on the arm and then you put LNB on to Y bracket

volkodav said:

As I mentioned before since I am using old antenna and it did not have Y Adapter, I have hooked up DISH PRO LNB without Y Adapter..going portion whre two output of coax into the pipe in front of Antenna and "IN" side is open to air. I thought I may not need it but seems like I have to have Y Adapter in order to place it properly. I will get this in couple of days and check it out.

May be this is causing my LNB to align incorrectly

volkodav said:
do you have one of them on your dish 500?

No I do not have this since i had old antenna with single LNB and design from new LNB is little diff. so it does not fit the way it should be without Y Adapter. As I mentioned in another thread, I will get this asap

mamin said:
No I do not have this since i had old antenna with single LNB and design from new LNB is little diff. so it does not fit the way it should be without Y Adapter. As I mentioned in another thread, I will get this asap

Does it say DISH500 on the front of the dish?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)