Status
Please reply by conversation.

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
I haven't been around the FTA area lately but all that's about to change. We should be moving soon, and I will be taking my FTA receivers & dishes with me. (even a C-band dish! ) We just put our Dish sub on pause until we decide whether or not to cancel after our move. For right now & into the forseeable future, we'll be FTA, OTA and streaming content only. I have been keeping up with the threads here & you all have some pretty impressive projects going on! :)

Good luck with your move and with your FTA setup! We are FTA, OTA and streaming as well. It took a while for some family members to adjust to the change but, for the most part, they are happy with things now!:)

Reactions: eurosport
Yesiree, FTA, OTA, and what ever streams for free is where we are at too. No more TV bill :) I find I watch more of what I want to watch than I did when I had Dish everything pak. FTA just keeps getting better all the time.

Us too, FTA, OTA and streaming for a few years now, the only thing we pay for is a Netflix subscription. Everyone in our family is much happier with this setup than we were with cable TV.

When we first set it all up, we'd left the cable on for a few months but didn't use it, just to be sure it'd work out for everyone else within the family beside myself. At the end of those few months when I'd asked my wife and daughter if they wanted to keep cable or this new setup, it was unanimous to send the cable packing. Worked out better than I'd expected, wish that I'd of done it sooner!

Glad to hear you will be getting back into FTA!!

Welcome back, I've missed your ever changing avatar. :)
Where are you moving from/to generally speaking?
Right now we live 11 miles from town. The house we're buying is just outside city limits. Still in north Florida. :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)