Getting colder..What's your FTA (ICE?) bucket list" before winter?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Painted the Nevada BUD this morning. Used Valspar Tractor and Implement Gloss Black Enamel. According to the directions, the temperature must be above 50 degrees F for 24 hours after application. The nights are getting pretty cool, so I figured it's now or next spring. Used a 6 1/2" wide 1/4" nap roller with a long extension pole. It took less than 1 quart to do the front surface. Hosed the dish off yesterday. That was the only prep work. The Orbitron is self-cleaning. It gets sand blasted frequently! Of course, I had to turn up the contrast and brightness on the TV to compensate for the darker video.
before_zps11d50100.jpg

after_zps596cd38e.jpg

Reactions: pdiddy and sgs
Will re-align some fixed Ku dishes. Maybe this weekend. A 1.2m(now on 1.03W) will have to take over the 125W position which is now occupied by an 84e. (I lost OETA and tweaking the 84e isn't 'working') 84e will take over at 97w. Will add a multisw to the 1.0M on 103w to run 2 rcvrs. One, the Pansat 3500, is used for audio only. The 1.2 on 30W will 'stay'.
That's my thinking - at this time anyway.

Well I thought I would be able to add the new dish today but unfortunately I am missing the foot mount on my universal mount. I called the supplier and emailed them a picture so I would get me another. In the mean time, I'll just have to dream on for another week.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)