Getting Error 31 on PC based sling video player with 722K and sling adaptor

megreyhair

Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
New Jersey
this used to work. But has stop working. I have a 722k and sling adapter. The receiver has a hardwire network connection and it is fine. Whenever I try to watch live-tv or recorded program with PC (firefox or IE), I would get a blue screen and error 31. Could not connect to your device. I can see my list of recordings, timers etc from dishonline.com and I can see sling adapter on top of the receiver icon on the top right of the dishonline page....

I have tried unpluging the receiver, reboot my cable modem, router. I also read in one of the post here to forward 5101 to the receiver. Nothing works. HELP!

Any ideas?

You can try using DRA as a workaround instead (dish.sling.com). Much more reliable for connecting to the DVR than dishonline for me.

I found out what was wrong. I think the unit got fried. The LED on top is off even when it was connected to receiver. Does the sling has any warranty?

I found out what was wrong. I think the unit got fried. The LED on top is off even when it was connected to receiver. Does the sling has any warranty?

Think it has a 1 year warranty. Yep. If the LED isn't on then the adapter isn't working right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts