getting genie, hoorraayy!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hclarkjr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 6, 2009
PA
couple months back i called and asked about getting one and how much it would cost. the CSR told me it would cost to much at that point but that there was an upcoming promotion for me starting in march.
i called last friday to see about getting one and was told there was no promotion for me and that he was not sure what the other CSR was talking about. i was not happy about that and remember that somebody posted an email here in the forums ( ellen.filipiak@directv.com ). i emailed them and explained what had happened and received a phone call today. person was very nice and gave me a free genie at no cost with free install!! coming next Wednesday to install it for me, never got this kind of service from dish network.

I can't remember anyone that has gone through the office of the president that didn't come away satisfied.

couple months back i called and asked about getting one and how much it would cost. the CSR told me it would cost to much at that point but that there was an upcoming promotion for me starting in march.
i called last friday to see about getting one and was told there was no promotion for me and that he was not sure what the other CSR was talking about. i was not happy about that and remember that somebody posted an email here in the forums ( ellen.filipiak@directv.com ). i emailed them and explained what had happened and received a phone call today. person was very nice and gave me a free genie at no cost with free install!! coming next Wednesday to install it for me, never got this kind of service from dish network.
TNX for the e-mail address. It went into my 'contacts' bank. Never know when it will be useful for a little whining.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)