getting lots of errors, and its getting worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because its a Pit Topic, if that browser you are using is not logged in it won't find the topic when you try accessing it.

If you are logged in and still getting issues like that could be a bad cookie on your browser, eat it... I mean clear them and then login and try again. :)

Reactions: Mr Tony
i get that error in the pub too. its just annoying, odd its not effecting anyone else. its just my luck

i am always logged in

The Pub requires a login too. AOL search engine isn't going to find pages behind a login whether you are logged in or not. The search results would come from their server which doesn't have login credentials.

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
Hey I liked Compuserve! They had great forums with real experts, and they had email before most people were even aware of the Internet.

Hey I liked Compuserve! They had great forums with real experts, and they had email before most people were even aware of the Internet.

You said it my friend, they HAD ;) . I kidd I kidd.......

I remember when we had both CompuServe and AOL for a period of time back in the day. At that time CompuServe only had long distance access numbers at our location so it was used sparingly (mostly for my dad's work). We didn't get to spend much time playing around. Then AOL came out with a local access number so we got it for the rest of the family.

How about GEnie? Anyone remember GE's online service?

Reactions: TheKrell
I was a sysop for the Homebrewing Forum of GEnie! :)

I was on the Autodesk and Broadcast Engineering forums. Compuserve was my first introduction to "on line" after I bought my first modem for my Radio Shack Model 1 computer. Back then the network was so small we had a nationwide paper directory of about 250 members. Compuserve account instructions were included with the purchase of the modem. It really was the only thing you could do with the modem back then Then next year I bought another directory and it was the size of the Manhattan telephone directory.

Reactions: Rey and TheKrell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts