Status
Not open for further replies.

king3pj

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 7, 2009
Michigan
When did we get the ESPN Ticker added to the sports section? It's a nice touch. I don't visit the sports section as often as I used to anymore but I'm still there from time to time and today is the first time I have noticed it.

No its not a nice touch. Bad enough we have to put up with that annoyance on the tv screen.

I get that everyone here loves to hate ESPN and criticize everything they do. I don't watch any of their talk shows either. I just use them for live sports. This is pretty non-obtrusive though. It's not blocking your view of anything. It's just a bit of added info like the weather stuff on the side of the screen.

I get that everyone here loves to hate ESPN and criticize everything they do. I don't watch any of their talk shows either. I just use them for live sports. This is pretty non-obtrusive though. It's not blocking your view of anything. It's just a bit of added info like the weather stuff on the side of the screen.

I don't hate espn, as its the only reason I keep pay tv, but I do HATE the tickers and all the other onscreen garbage.

edit: Well and all the stupid talk shows, along with the 12 hrs or whatever it is of sportscenter reruns

I would like to see it go back to SCORES only and 3 times an hour, maybe top and bottom of the hour would work too.

Also, the ticker in the Sports section will not allow you to customize, like it says you can .... why it's stuck on MLB scores I have no idea, won't change to others that I would like .... personally, I say, get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)