Getting MAXHDW & TMC for free (Channels 222 & 252)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lsh1885

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Well, I only subscribe to the Starz package, but tonight I noticed I am getting Cinemax West HD and also the standard definition version of The Movie Channel. Is this just me or is it happening to everyone. Should I be concerned about being charged for these channels? By the way I am not getting any of the other Cinemax or Showtime channels just those two.

lsh1885 said:
Well, I only subscribe to the Starz package, but tonight I noticed I am getting Cinemax West HD and also the standard definition version of The Movie Channel. Is this just me or is it happening to everyone. Should I be concerned about being charged for these channels? By the way I am not getting any of the other Cinemax or Showtime channels just those two.

That's probably a problem in their end. Some people have reported the same with other premium channels. Enjoy them while it last.

I had HBO for a while for free..and then one day it went bye bye.

Well now that they know, you can say goodbye. I had everything up until last week when we were away on vacation. Had opted for only the free Showtime plus pack, but continued to get all of them. Thought that maybe I was being rewarded for being a charter member and not making any changes such as leasing. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Was so tempted to make a post about this, but didn't want to blow the whistle on myself.

Got a letter from V* today. Seems that they were giving extra time for charter members to view the VA VA package for free. "To give us more time to decide which package we wanted to go with". Of course the preferred course according to them was to go with the $80 VA VA VOOM package. Sorry, but I had made my decison weeks ago to keep the Showtime package as my freebie. Can only watch so many movies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts