Getting old, memory sometimes self deletes, but with the Joey/Hopper/Sling setup...

Getting old, memory sometimes self deletes, but with the Joey/Hopper/Sling se...

Netflix, no.

I keep a Roku with my main HWS. I could do Netfix with it, but I prefer Amazon Prime. And now it does YouTube.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Chromecast is even cheaper & works well with Netflix & several other sites to stream to tv as long as you have a phone, tablet, laptop or pc to control it.

Last edited:
I would like to stream netlix but have no idea how to do this. We do have a hopper, Mitsubishi HDTV, and an ipad. I currently do not have Dish "on line". I am 68 years old and not exactly tech savy. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

We do have a Sony Bluray player. I will take a look and look at the iPad suggestion as well. I can now see one of my potential problems clearly and that is lack of speed with Clear. Signal strength seems a bit dismal since Clear was acquired. I had not paid a lot of attention but just did a speed check. A new provider is probably called for.

Also, check for updates on that BD player.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)