Getting Rid of DirectTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rmac1289

Original poster
Mar 24, 2010
Southern California
I recently moved into a place where the previous tenants had DirectTV. I am not using DirectTV so I took the dish down and now it is sitting on my patio. I need to get rid of it and my first instinct is to toss it. Does any want it? I have no use for it. I think its an older dish because it is a bit larger than most of the other DirectTV units I see around my complex and on the neighboring houses. I dont know much about these things but I can try to answer any questions you may have. Thanks

I recently moved into a place where the previous tenants had DirectTV. I am not using DirectTV so I took the dish down and now it is sitting on my patio. I need to get rid of it and my first instinct is to toss it. Does any want it? I have no use for it. I think its an older dish because it is a bit larger than most of the other DirectTV units I see around my complex and on the neighboring houses. I dont know much about these things but I can try to answer any questions you may have. Thanks

Does it say Slimline on it? That is the newest hd dish. You might want to try Craigslist or Freecycle.

I took a look at the dish and it does say Slimline on it. Thanks for the reply. I think Ill try to post it on Craigslist or something like that. Im fine with recycling it unless anyone wants to offer anything for it.

I took a look at the dish and it does say Slimline on it. Thanks for the reply. I think Ill try to post it on Craigslist or something like that. Im fine with recycling it unless anyone wants to offer anything for it.

They don't have a whole lot of value since you get one with an install. You might get a few bucks for it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)