Getting Rid of DirectTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rmac1289

Original poster
Mar 24, 2010
Southern California
I recently moved into a place where the previous tenants had DirectTV. I am not using DirectTV so I took the dish down and now it is sitting on my patio. I need to get rid of it and my first instinct is to toss it. Does any want it? I have no use for it. I think its an older dish because it is a bit larger than most of the other DirectTV units I see around my complex and on the neighboring houses. I dont know much about these things but I can try to answer any questions you may have. Thanks

I recently moved into a place where the previous tenants had DirectTV. I am not using DirectTV so I took the dish down and now it is sitting on my patio. I need to get rid of it and my first instinct is to toss it. Does any want it? I have no use for it. I think its an older dish because it is a bit larger than most of the other DirectTV units I see around my complex and on the neighboring houses. I dont know much about these things but I can try to answer any questions you may have. Thanks

Does it say Slimline on it? That is the newest hd dish. You might want to try Craigslist or Freecycle.

I took a look at the dish and it does say Slimline on it. Thanks for the reply. I think Ill try to post it on Craigslist or something like that. Im fine with recycling it unless anyone wants to offer anything for it.

I took a look at the dish and it does say Slimline on it. Thanks for the reply. I think Ill try to post it on Craigslist or something like that. Im fine with recycling it unless anyone wants to offer anything for it.

They don't have a whole lot of value since you get one with an install. You might get a few bucks for it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)