Getting the deal before it expires

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Soon, you will also notice that most of the HD Channels have less than 50% of HD programming!

50% of HD programming on 95 HD channels beats 50% of HD programming on 40 HD channels (15 of which are those garbage, waste of time VOOM channels) any day of the week.

On the special where you get Premier free for 4 months, are you allowed to drop down to a cheaper plan after the 4 months is over? Or are you required to stay at the Premier level and pay for it?

can drop down no problem

but you still have the DVR fee...no new customers can avoid that one...they made sure of that..i'm grandfathered thankfully

UGH! I have had the service for less than a week and my first bill came in. They already screwed it up!

First there is an adjustment saying HBO and Starz were cancelled and I got a $25 credit. Then the bill goes on to charge me $35 for HBO, Starz, & Showtime. Then further down the bill it charges me $25 again for HBO and Starz.

How friggin hard is it to get billing right? I ordered before the deal expired, I was told it would be free, DON'T PUT ANY CHARGE ON MY BILL AT ALL FOR THIS.
Then I call customer service and they have no clue what happened or why this is. This is the best customer service for 8 years in a row as the commercial touts?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)